• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course he will...

In the Philippines.

Comment

• See here's the thing.

Pacquiao is boxing so he can help other people. The poor people in the P.I., for his countrymen, to make boxing exciting for fans to watch. He'll fight anyone, makes no excuses...extremely humble.

Mayweather is in boxing for the money. So he can have millions of dollars. I'm sure he's contributed to the less fortunate, but that's not what he's all about.
      PBF will only fight if the "business" makes sense. What kind of a bull***** excuse is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
        See here's the thing.

Pacquiao is boxing so he can help other people. The poor people in the P.I., for his countrymen, to make boxing exciting for fans to watch. He'll fight anyone, makes no excuses...extremely humble.

Mayweather is in boxing for the money. So he can have millions of dollars. I'm sure he's contributed to the less fortunate, but that's not what he's all about.
        PBF will only fight if the "business" makes sense. What kind of a bull***** excuse is that?
        Excellent post.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          PBF will be remembered for preffering not to talk fighting, but rather talk more about retiring and money.
          Pacman will be remembered for not ducking anyone and wanting to fight everyone
          As much as I like Mayweather I kinda have to agree with this statement. However, Mayweather is clearly the more skilled fighter and historically will be remembered for that over Pacquiao.

Comment

• pac might be remembered as the greater fighter, but probably not the better boxer

Comment

• Pac > Floyd

Make the fight happen @ 140 for the proof.

This is the FIGHT game, and boxing is one facet that Floyd was better at than Manny but no question that Pac is the superior fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                Pac > Floyd

Make the fight happen @ 140 for the proof.
                There's absolutely no doubt now.

Pacquiao > Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                  Manny's a couple of years younger, and he's already fought and won in far more weight classes than Floyd. he started at strawweight (106) and is now fighting at lightweight (135).

Floyd will be remembered as a boring, unpopular fighter, and the coward who ducked Cotto and retired because he was afraid of a rematch with past-prime De La Hoya. Manny will be remembered as an exciting and very popular fighter who never avoided anybody.
                  manny started at flyweight lol n i'm not even a big fan....this threads a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by AllyboyJNR View Post
                    manny started at flyweight lol n i'm not even a big fan....this threads a joke
                    No, his first pro fight was at strawweight (106).

This thread has a lot of replies and posts, so it's no joke.

Pacquiao > Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                      No, his first pro fight was at strawweight (106).

This thread has a lot of replies and posts, so it's no joke.

Pacquiao > Mayweather.
                      no........manny started his career at flyweight check it up kid

Comment

Working...
                      X