Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is boxing popular in your circle of friends...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a couple of freainds that follow the big names, my best freind follows boxing as much as i do. but i live in the u.k so barley anyone watches the mmgay or ufc.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      sort of...although most of my friends follow MMGay and Ufc ****e..
      Yea, alot of the people I work with follow MMA as well...so you'd think that they may watch some boxing, but that isn't the case...

Comment

None of my friends or family care about boxing, they had never heard of Mayweather or Pacquiao until Hatton fought them.

Comment

my friends only know pacquiao and mayweather and how much of a scared faag he is. they just found out who margarito and how much of a fuuckin cheater he is through me, i make them watch boxing everytime i have a get together at my crib. my homegirls boyfriend (half-pinoy/half white) acts like a complete ***** poster, only he doesnt know **** about this site. he thinks hes a boxing fan cuz he loves floyd and he hates pac fans because they only watch boxing for him. we get along well tho when we dont talk boxing. i wish i had a close friend that knows their **** tho.

Comment

No. None of my real good friends are big boxing fans. Hell, even the guys who I box with aren't great fans of the sport. Ask them who Paul Williams or Eddie Chambers is and they will give you a confused look.

Comment

My boy is a boxer , my uncle use to box in P.R my friends like boxing , theres like 2 that know whats going on in the scene , but I am the only on who is constantly following it.

Comment

Believe it or not, my Girlfriend actually watches more boxing than some of my male friends...she watches fighters she doesn't know right alongside me...

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
                  Yea, alot of the people I work with follow MMA as well...so you'd think that they may watch some boxing, but that isn't the case...
                  "im not down watching sweaty dudes hugging it out on the ground for 5 mins". thats my main response. ill try to belittle it any way i can. i got 2 favs tho, Lyoto Machida and Urijah Faber. dudes are staright up action. i may sound like a hyprcite but ill watch classic UFC (fackin brutal!) and KO highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                    "im not down watching sweaty dudes hugging it out on the ground for 5 mins". thats my main response. ill try to belittle it any way i can. i got 2 favs tho, Lyoto Machida and Urijah Faber. dudes are staright up action. i may sound like a hyprcite but ill watch classic UFC (fackin brutal!) and KO highlights.
                    Yea, I watch some MMA as well...I've never bought a MMA PPV though, I usually just stream those... I'm more of a fan of boxin though...

and yea, Faber is nice with it...I wish Faber vs Aldo wasn't PPV so I could watch it in HD on my TV, but I'll stream it now though...

Comment

A long time ago when I was a kid, my whole family use to big big into boxing. We use to catch Tyson, Bowe and Toney fights and their fights use to be like superbowl parties. Now n days....Im pretty much the only one that likes boxing. My step-dad is a huge boxing fan, and even boxed amateur, but me and him don't get along for ****. Outside of that, I have 3 cousins that are big into boxing but since I moved to San Antonio...no one I know is into boxing like I am.

Comment

Working...
                      X