Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So IF Mayweather beats Marquez Pacquiao done all the work already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    That doesnt apply when you had to have 2 fights with the guy, alot of people thought you lost both of them, and the #1 fact is that JMM has won more rounds on the judges scorecards than Pac has. I forgot the exact numbers but out of the 72 total rounds scored by the judges in there 2 fights, JMM has won over 40 of them so how could Pac have set it up for Floyd?
    Sorry....if this isn't Floyd Huggin....what is?

#1 Two fights between two fighters that are considered "classics". Is Hatton/Floyd a classic? DLH/Floyd a classic? Doubt anyone on here would say so....

#2 72 rounds for the course of two fights. You say he won 40 of those rounds. Last I checked....36 is half of 72. So he only won 4 extra rounds over Manny...BUT Manny put Marquez down 4 times. I would say using Floyd's so called "logic"...Manny has set Marquez up for him.

#3 See #2. TS has a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
      If Floyd cannot pu JMM into canvass even once, I don't think he has the right to fight Pacquiao...
      This makes sense...in a very sarcastic way.

Comment

JMM looked pretty good in his last two fights though, however if JMM looks like garbage the Pacman fights will have played a large enough role but would not be the only factor as he has had many other fights.

Oscar did not look to spry after facing Floyd but with Oscar it has more to do with a lot of factors and not really the fight with Floyd. Hatton it could be debated that Floyd ruined him, but he was in a lot of tough fights so that would just be the straw that broke the camels back.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
          Using Floyd's standards, Pacquiao set him up and Floyd knocked him down?
          using floyd's standard, if he ever knocks marquez out his punch resistance is gone because you know pac knocked down marquez 4x in 24 rounds. This whole floyd ruined hatton is just absurd. vs kostya vs floyd vs malignaggi vs lazcano vs pacquiao, i didnt see a different ricky hatton. They all looked the same to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
            hmm? lemme think on this one.

exactly how many wars has mayweather been in?
            ......oh right, none.

marquez?
            ......lol countless.

Manny has set nothing up but more a drive in marquez to blow this clown sky high..mayweathers in for a surprise!!
            Hes in for a WAR!
            Floyd went to war with Chavez and Augustus. The Corley fight was a banger too.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              That doesnt apply when you had to have 2 fights with the guy, alot of people thought you lost both of them, and the #1 fact is that JMM has won more rounds on the judges scorecards than Pac has. I forgot the exact numbers but out of the 72 total rounds scored by the judges in there 2 fights, JMM has won over 40 of them so how could Pac have set it up for Floyd?
              Kinda like floyd and oscar?

Comment

augustus?? corley?? ehh im not sure they can really be considered notable boxers..yah theyre that ****ty. those werent wars man those were backyard brawls lol, and chavez aint all that great either.
                I think marquez will be his hardest fight, and it will be his first real war.

Comment

Working...
                X