Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    yes it is, dude. it does not happen. people don't just say "oh well" when it comes to that much time and money. that's not how business works. outside of distasters, lawsuits are one of the leading causes in the the bankruptcy of a business.

the law gives you the right to be compensated for any damages you incur through a lawsuit that doesn't move to fruition. taking action to seek those damages is standard procedure. don't try and convince me otherwise, because you very clearly aren't familiar with the process if that's how you think these things go.
    You saying it does not happen is not true. You tried to say it is a rare thing, when in fact it is not rare. But it is not very common either, but it happens enough that it is not rare whatsoever. Again, I've had it happen personally with me in business. And I've seen it happen elsewhere. But does this happen very often? No, but it's not rare either.

I highly doubt Pacquaio sought to receive compensation. And the fundamental reason that lawsuit was dropped is because it would jeopardize the potential fight from happening. Only a fool would not realize this. A potential fight that is far, far, far, faaaaaar more lucrative than receiving any compensation for his lawyer fees. A fight that would be his greatest purse ever.

You talk about business, but you're not thinking business and why it makes good business for both parties to just walk away from the case amicably.

Comment

• This article is a joke and this author has ties to Montoya who is a complete dumbass.

There is no proof at all. Nothing. This guy is basing this article on a "RUMOR". Nothing to see here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        no whats crushing is this involves the USADA. They test Olympians! If this rumour is true then this goes very far beyond boxing and Floyd. Way way farther
        That's the point. Boxers are brazenly using peds because they knew the testing agencies can be bought, thus just as dirty as them.

Comment

• OK? I would probably take this serious if it didn't come from Max Boxing and it came from a more CREDIBLE SITE

LMFAO at Pacquiao Fans celebrating like this is a FACT and has been PROVEN, it comes off as DESPERATE by Mayweather Haters though

I don't give a **** about either, me personally I am tired of Pacquiao and Mayweather and especially their annoying fans, but I need Documents, PROOF, not just somebody basically trying to start some type of THEORY and making claims and starting rumors but can't present any type of proof

Comment

• Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
            This is the part that really makes me think about this article. All this can be confirmed about them settling out of court. It makes you think how much did paq really get paid. Perhaps maybe enough to accept a 55/45 pay cut in the mega fight.
            You know what. You might be right....

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
              One more thing Im concerned of is, the fighters might be the victim here... They might not know what they taking, they need education... they only rely on their conditioning coach and might have no idea what they are taking. Berto might be one of that. And what might be surprising is, Floyd might be also a victim (if ped accuse on him is true)

http://youtu.be/lR-W3ACNagc

I'm calling BS on that video.

Did anyone see the guy behind Floyd nudge him like "tell em about the juice" when that guy asked the question?

Man that whole thing looked like a set up. Ambush journalism at its finest.

At :25 seconds.
              Last edited by Priest Andretti; 11-19-2012, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                That's the point. Boxers are brazenly using peds because they knew the testing agencies can be bought, thus just as dirty as them.
                Who has bought these agencies? Why have many fighters tested positive?

THis article is based on a a RUMOR. There are NO FACTS in this article. None. This is a bad piece of journalism.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Fernando Vargas juiced to the gills and got rocked and wobbled by oscar and stopped.

I can go down the list of plent of mma fighter who have glass chins are were juiced up.

show me proof that steroids helps the chin, kevin kelley even said steroids dont help your chin.

other fighters have said it as well in mma.

if anyting not having to drain himself to the lower weights helped pacman take punches better.
                  steroids can help you train longer and get into better condition without breaking down. better shape = better chin.

additionally they can help you put on useful muscle without slowing down if you're moving up in weight. that will help you absorb blows.

go crack a skinny kid when he's 135 lbs wet, and then crack him again when he's 200 lbs and has been putting on muscle for years and see who takes a better punch

steroids do help your chin. it's not as simple as taking a pill or shot and absorbing bigger punches, but they allow your body to do things that will increase your resistance to punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    It's pretty amusing to see Mayweather fans so suddenly concerned with standards of truth, when both they and Mayweather himself have so gleefully slandered a rival fighter for the last three years.
                    Truth my dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      I dont even care about floyd what i care about is if the USADA ruined their reputation for onefighter than ive lost hope for all sports. This is the USADA! This organization handles testing for Olympians! Which means Phelps, Ono, american sprinters, and all our gold medals now come into question. These athletes have backers also.

Ive always said test them all but if this rumour is true then all sports are lost.
                      Carl Lewis is a known drug cheat within T&F circles. Yet he beat every USADA test and others mysteriously disappeared. USADA's curruption goes back over 20 years, this is nothing new. There's a reason VADA is now on the scene.

Edit...I meant he beat Olympic testing, testing and corruption goes back over 20 years...smh
                      Last edited by MikeRo1972; 11-19-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X