Berto-Ortiz II moved to Staples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto-Ortiz II moved to Staples?

Steve Kim @stevemaxboxing Close
    Is there any chance Berto-Ortiz II ends up at Staples Center on June 23rd? That's the word I'm getting #boxing

I applaud Golden Boy for moving Ortiz-Berto to LA. There it has half a chance, it would've died in Vegas. 5 min drive for me too! #boxing

I think they will only use the lower bowl of the Staples Center and hopefully have reasonable tix prices for Ortiz-Berto II #boxing

Berto is still getting the beat down of his life, in LA in Clippers in Illinois in New York. Ortiz gonna whoop that azz.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Berto is still getting the beat down of his life, in LA in Clippers in Illinois in New York. Ortiz gonna whoop that azz.
      I dont know man why cant I find any thing else on it besides his twitter.

Comment

Not a bad choice, it will be more lively there and with a strong undercard with some local flavor it will certainly be more full.

Comment

its was suppose to be there in the first place.hopefully it gets done.

Comment

Staples Center is a good choice: East Meets West Part II, this time on the West Coast

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              its was suppose to be there in the first place.hopefully it gets done.
              Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              Staples Center is a good choice: East Meets West Part II, this time on the West Coast
              Agreed....................

Comment

fuck yeah I'll be there if it's true

Comment

I don't care where it's held at as long as we get another potential F.O.T.Y candidate.

Can I get a co-sign????

Comment

Boo it should be at The Palace...

Comment

Working...
                    X