No announcement yet.

Learn the truth about the true nature of government

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn the truth about the true nature of government

Last edited by Kevin Malone; 03-01-2011, 11:23 PM. Reason: .............................................

Nice redundant title. How about just "Learn the true nature of government"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone
      Just watch the vid.
      There's no such thing as the "true nature" of any socio-cultural institution which are by nature historically relative.

Comment

There's no such thing as a relevant reply because you have nothing to comment on other than being nitpicky over my shitty title.
        I gave the most relevant comment anyone possibly ever could or would. The fact that you don't like the truth changes nothing

Comment

Oh, and I didn't one star your thread ****tard, you managed to instigate that from someone else all on your own. Funny that you gave me green k though

Comment

"Government" is in the title.....Where's Piggy?

Comment

You are an example of everything I hate about internet messageboards. Instead of having discussion about an actual topic you bully people. Grow up. I said the title was shit, move on.
              Who's the one bullying? You're the one who didn't reply, you just said my comment didn't matter. Also what kind of discussion is posting a video, you've contributed nothing to your own supposed topic

Comment

This reminds me of a previous thread I engaged you in, similar topic, but at the end you said you didn't look for a debate.

I guess you're looking to restart the convo with somebody?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  Who's the one bullying? You're the one who didn't reply, you just said my comment didn't matter. Also what kind of discussion is posting a video, you've contributed nothing to your own supposed topic
                  Rule: It's a official discussion ender when you start off a topic with "Learn the truth about (Insert any topic here)".

You're asking to get scolded.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                    Rule: It's a official discussion ender when you start off a topic with "Learn the truth about (Insert any topic here)".

You're asking to get scolded.
                    I wasn't looking to discuss in the first place

Comment

Working...
                    X