Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duva talks Curtis Stevens and Kovalev: Extremely confident in making Stevenson fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duva talks Curtis Stevens and Kovalev: Extremely confident in making Stevenson fight

Skip to 3:30 if you want to hear what she has to say about Stevenson fight being made.
    She said they've been in ongoing negotiations and that she is extremely confident it'll get made. Body language and everything, you could tell there's something that she wants to say, but she just can't due to the negotiation process.

Also looks like if a deal can't be struck for Stevens, he could be on the March undercard of Adamek.

She can't get a tougher opponent for Kovalev than Stevens?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      He meant Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Not each other. Talk about what's ahead for them and then the Stevenson negotiations

Comment

I see. Can't watch videos at the moment.

Comment

Good to hear, sounds like they will soon anounce kovalevs next opponent.
            Stevenson and kovalev again headlines a hbo card, and this time if both wins they will meet next for real.
            Wonder whos the next oppenent to kovalev tho?

Comment

It's good to hear that they are making progress and it will be great to hear once the fight is signed and delivered! Can't wait to watch it!

Comment

what the ****

Comment

Originally posted by have_not View Post
                  Good to hear, sounds like they will soon anounce kovalevs next opponent.
                  Stevenson and kovalev again headlines a hbo card, and this time if both wins they will meet next for real.
                  Wonder whos the next oppenent to kovalev tho?
                  I think it's going to be Eleider Álvarez who fights Sergey Kovalev, probably in Canada once again. I think Stevenson vs. Kovalev at Radio City Music Hall or The Theatre at MSG would be awesome, most likely the Bell Centre.

Comment

Originally posted by kombayn View Post
                    I think it's going to be Eleider Álvarez who fights Sergey Kovalev, probably in Canada once again. I think Stevenson vs. Kovalev at Radio City Music Hall or The Theatre at MSG would be awesome, most likely the Bell Centre.
                    He is the next guy in line after Fonfara or his title

Comment

Working...
                    X