Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC's Dana White: Showtime is Kicking HBO's Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Year to Date HBO has produced better product. Last sat was one nite, lets not forget about Rios vs alverado, bradley's fight etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MU51 View Post
      Year to Date HBO has produced better product. Last sat was one nite, lets not forget about Rios vs alverado, bradley's fight etc.
      Excellent post. Also, HBO would be well-served at the moment to start investing in some new up and coming talent which it seems like they are trying to do little by little.

Comment

Anyone who agrees with Dana White are just blind sheeps.

Did people forget the run HBO just had? HBO had a good run and now Showtime is having theirs. No one is blowing no one out of the water. Let's see if they're able to separate each other later down in the year.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

so far, showtime is by far the better broadcast to watch, with more to come. this saturday floyd is on tab.

Comment

Originally posted by MU51 View Post
            you forgot the sat before was canelo vs trout which was huge for showtime..... rios vs alvarado was good but thats already forgotten

Comment

I can't comment on either presentation, I just caught the main events and Abregu-Decarie on HBO. All the fights were good to me. Martinez-Murray and Garcia-Judah turned out better than most expected. Caught Khan-Diaz Box Nation stream, that too was better than expected. I was generally satisfied with both networks. It was a good night for boxing. But I think year to date, HBO has put on the more exciting fights, and let's not forget Donaire-Rigondeaux which was undeniably a very special treat for hardcore boxing fans.

Unfortunately, I think Dana's comments go beyond last Saturday's shows. For whatever reason he didn't come out and say HBO was beating Showtime the night of Rios-Alvaardo....Oscar (aligned with Showtime) and Dana tweet each other I believe and support one another. Arum (aligned with HBO) has always been dismissive of MMA, UFC. I mean the guy said it's a sport for skinheads. It's clear he has his beliefs and he won't change them to appease Dana White.

Comment

Originally posted by MiscBrah View Post
                chavez is more than likely packing a bowl right now and later on tonight having a bowl of cheerios.....

you really think hbo isnt sitting down thing," wow we went all in with the wrong mexican"......
                LMAO

Comment

Both have great schedules...Golovkin/Macklin, Mayday, Peterson/Lucas, Pascal/Bute,

Comment

I think Showtime has had the better cards most of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by TBrown View Post
                      I think Showtime has had the better cards most of the year.
                      Wow! How quickly we forget the Matthysse vs Dallas, Ishe Smith vs Bundrage, Richard Abril vs sharif bogere. All those fights were on Showtime and they were all Garbage!! How's showtime having a better year??

Comment

Working...
                      X