Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    I ordered Boxing Guru.......

Cost: $0.00
    Boxing Shown: Sky Sports/Primetime/Boxnation + Top Rank cards / and sometimes even HBo/Showtime
    ^^ Dats gangsta!

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
      i saw recently tht they had changed from a minimum of 6 months to 3 months, is this true. Also how long does it take 2 set up as im thinking of ordering it since they signed the deal with gbp 2 show 2 of there shows a month.
      Yeah its 3 months now instead of 2 and its definitely worth it in my opinion they show a lot of fights especially if you don't mind watching the smaller fights, they show quite a few world title fights though as well.

Comment

I've been subscribed for about a month now, simply put, I am loving it. Box Nation are seriously putting in their work to get us good fights from all over. How can anyone knock that? Deals with GBP and SP have done nothing but boot their rep. I hope many follow but Sky Sports is the issue and an obstacle.

The UK loves it football and millions are subscribed to Sky Sports for that. I'm not too sure people are willing to spend another tenner for boxing. The hardcore fans are, but your casual dude, nope.

I hope Box Nation continue to grow and keep giving us fans fights that are worth it, so far they have definitely lived up to high expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          I've been subscribed for about a month now, simply put, I am loving it. Box Nation are seriously putting in their work to get us good fights from all over. How can anyone knock that? Deals with GBP and SP have done nothing but boot their rep. I hope many follow but Sky Sports is the issue and an obstacle.

The UK loves it football and millions are subscribed to Sky Sports for that. I'm not too sure people are willing to spend another tenner for boxing. The hardcore fans are, but your casual dude, nope.

I hope Box Nation continue to grow and keep giving us fans fights that are worth it, so far they have definitely lived up to high expectations.
          I completely agree, Not sure why the channel has got so much heat? I just had a little look on the website for the schedule, and theres something like 12 big fights, many of which are for world titles, scheduled for the next 6 weeks or so, thats an average of 2 big fights a week. all the people that are slating it so much seem to be Frank Warren haters though so that explains it in my opinion. The people that are slating it must have no interest in the smaller ish fights but to me, fights like Pulev vs Dimitrenko and such like still interest me, and stuff like Lebedev vs Cox etc etc. If they keep up what there doing then at the end of these 3 months I will definitely be renewing the contract! I'm Particularly looking forward to may 5th, in which they are showing 4 world title fights! What a day that will be! Groves gets his shot, Huck vs Afolabi, Mosley vs Alvarez, and of course the big one, Mayweather vs Cotto! I just seriously Don't get how people are questioning this!? when The channel first started I never ever thought they would be able to get cards as good as the one i just stated, so to me Warren has made this channel into a success so far and as far as im concerned its only going to get better!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            I ordered Boxing Guru.......

Cost: $0.00
            Boxing Shown: Sky Sports/Primetime/Boxnation + Top Rank cards / and sometimes even HBo/Showtime
            Lol. I'd rather have a decent broadcast on my tv than have to fcuk about with poor quality streams that you don't know will even be on for the duration of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
              I completely agree, Not sure why the channel has got so much heat? I just had a little look on the website for the schedule, and theres something like 12 big fights, many of which are for world titles, scheduled for the next 6 weeks or so, thats an average of 2 big fights a week. all the people that are slating it so much seem to be Frank Warren haters though so that explains it in my opinion. The people that are slating it must have no interest in the smaller ish fights but to me, fights like Pulev vs Dimitrenko and such like still interest me, and stuff like Lebedev vs Cox etc etc. If they keep up what there doing then at the end of these 3 months I will definitely be renewing the contract! I'm Particularly looking forward to may 5th, in which they are showing 4 world title fights! What a day that will be! Groves gets his shot, Huck vs Afolabi, Mosley vs Alvarez, and of course the big one, Mayweather vs Cotto! I just seriously Don't get how people are questioning this!? when The channel first started I never ever thought they would be able to get cards as good as the one i just stated, so to me Warren has made this channel into a success so far and as far as im concerned its only going to get better!
              This 'hate' mentality is what is killing boxing boxing, IMO. Too many 'fans' are loving its personalities more than the sport itself. Like you've mentioned above, just look the the schedule, it's a great next few months of boxing lined up.

Comment

ive had it from the beginning (Cotto Marg 2 was one of the 1st fights after it went pay monthly) and i like it.

2 things that annoy me though, no HD and sometimes when u record a live fight, the recording stops mid fight (the broadcast must have run over). The 2nd is really annoying but it hasnt happened in a while so they might have addressed that.

Oh yeah i forgot, i Steve Bunce does my head in, cant stand him.

But im liking all the fights they are putting on. My internet is **** so streaming isnt really an option so its well worth the £10 a month for me

Comment

Working...
                X