No announcement yet.

Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos - The Dream Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos - The Dream Match

We got two MONSTERS, the two best heavyweights going up against eachother. It's this decade's Fedor vs. Crocop. It's gonna be an incredible fight. In most cases I can predict a winner, in this one I really can't. Both have great striking and Junior has shown that he has awesome Takedown defense.

It's gonna be a great fight IMHO, and I can't pick a winner. This is one of those fights that make you happy to be an MMA fan.

Who you guys got in the match up?
    Cain Velasquez
    43.33%
    Junior Dos Santos
    56.67%

i go with the bigger great man defeats the big great man, but yeah, this will be close and could go either way. both are tremendous strikers! cant wait for this one

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
      We got two MONSTERS, the two best heavyweights going up against eachother. It's this decade's Fedor vs. Crocop. It's gonna be an incredible fight. In most cases I can predict a winner, in this one I really can't. Both have great striking and Junior has shown that he has awesome Takedown defense.

It's gonna be a great fight IMHO, and I can't pick a winner. This is one of those fights that make you happy to be an MMA fan.

fight will be sick for sure thank god i got home in time to catch JDS pummel carwin... how was the rest of the card?

Comment

Santos via KO.

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
          fight will be sick for sure thank god i got home in time to catch JDS pummel carwin... how was the rest of the card?
          The rest of the card was fairly decent.

Stout vs. Edwards
          Einemo vs. Herman
          Beltran vs. Rosa

were the best fights on the card. They were slug fests, especially the last two.

Comment

Cain easy. Yes, I'm serious.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post

Cain is gonna make Dos Santos look silly! He will take him down at will. Hes too fast and is cardio is the best in MMA. Cain by TKO stoppage!

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                Cain easy. Yes, I'm serious.
                Yup Yup Yup...

Comment

How quickly everybody tends to forget how easy Kongo dropped Cain like 10 times. Dos Santos got much better takedown defense too. I think Cain could be beating him up pretty bad but I think eventually Dos Santos gonna catch em something serious when he gets desparate.

Comment

Originally posted by NY Boxing! View Post
                    Santos via KO.
                    ?????? Don Santos can't crack an egg.

Comment

Working...
                    X