No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: "Wladimir is a Coward, I'm Done With Him!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: "Wladimir is a Coward, I'm Done With Him!"

WBA heavyweight champion David Haye has branded Wladimir Klitschko a 'coward' and fears his hopes of fighting him are now over.

[Click Here To Read More]

i dnt blame Wald Haye is one of the biggest punchers in the entire sport he's far too dangerous

Comment

kanye shrug

Comment

Haye has been treated like a door mat.

Comment

Poor Haye. He had to concede to the DEMAND of coming out to the ring first.

My heart goes out to him

Comment

I don't think Wlad has ever really wanted this fight. He wants to pass it off to Vitali cuz' he's afraid Haye will k.o him in front of Hayden.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
              I don't think Wlad has ever really wanted this fight. He wants to pass it off to Vitali cuz' he's afraid Haye will k.o him in front of Hayden.
              Even though they were signed to fight in June 09 and Haye pulled out a week before?

Comment

Ok, Wlad is a coward. Fight Vitali then.

I thought so.

Comment

david put your dummy back in, collect your toys and place them back in the pram.

haye made this rod for his own back with the silly date of retiring. the klitschkos are just using it against him. give up retirement and put the fear of god back into Wlad and go out on your shield if necessary, but not as a thief in the night who robbed the fans with your heayweight farce...

Comment

I think the writing is starting to apear on the wall that the K-bros are scared to fight Haye. Their agenda is to stall the fight and paint Haye as the coward but it was the K-bros were the timid ones all along.

Comment

Working...
                    X