Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the World be better if we rid ourselves of Religion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would the World be better if we rid ourselves of Religion?

Judaism, Christianity, Islam, ETC.

So many to choose from.

So if we stopped with all religion just for a moment, sat down and thought things out...what happens?

Yes, stop believing in nonesense
    52.17%
    No, it's good to believe in....
    39.13%
    I'm creating my own to make a profit, gain control, and get laid
    8.70%

..............Life, Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness

Comment

Wouldn't the world be a better place if we all agreed on the same things, the same subjects and got rid of that filth that's culture and religious practice..

**** that.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
        ..............Life, Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness
        Always thought that was great

as well as

""Give me Liberty, or give me Death!"

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
          Always thought that was great

as well as

""Give me Liberty, or give me Death!"
          So you like that people if free and got the freedom to make their own choices as long as they doesn't make the choice to grow on spiritual plan in which case we should get rid of it.

Makes perfect sense. The pursuit of happiness according to Leonard or GTFOH.

Comment

Its a keen idea for someone to create a religion in order to gain power and control over others.

If you manage to accomplish this then you deserve all of the power anyway as far as I am concerned.

So........props to cult leaders.

Comment

Yes, although obviously that will never happen. Unless it was by subjugation which is a much worse alternative to just letting people believe in their gods and stuff.

Comment

Yes...........

If only..........

Comment

As much as i hate religion I think it's a good thing for other people as it gives them something to believe in in tough times.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    So you like that people if free and got the freedom to make their own choices as long as they doesn't make the choice to grow on spiritual plan in which case we should get rid of it.

Makes perfect sense. The pursuit of happiness according to Leonard or GTFOH.
                    Don't confuse the topic thread/questions with what I believe. Think of me as a surveyor.

I think very broadly.

No absolutes. All are Free.

of course it gets longer than this but....it's not really a politically correct view of the world. And even that is imperfect in a circle of constant learning.

Comment

Working...
                    X