No announcement yet.

Funeka Will Whoop 144lb Guzman As Easily As He Would A 250lb Guzman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funeka Will Whoop 144lb Guzman As Easily As He Would A 250lb Guzman

The guy didn't make weight because he is afraid to fight Funeka on even terms.

He is a disgrace to the sport and I would normally say that Funeka should not take the fight but in this case his career has been dragged down too much already to pass on this chance.

Guzman can have as much weight as he wants, he will not be effective with it. Funeka is the bigger and stronger man no matter how much Guzman weighs and the only way Guzman was winning this fight was if he trained to make 135 and be able to throw 1000 punches at the weight.

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    The guy didn't make weight because he is afraid to fight Funeka on even terms.

He is a disgrace to the sport and I would normally say that Funeka should not take the fight but in this case his career has been dragged down too much already to pass on this chance.

Guzman can have as much weight as he wants, he will not be effective with it. Funeka is the bigger and stronger man no matter how much Guzman weighs and the only way Guzman was winning this fight was if he trained to make 135 and be able to throw 1000 punches at the weight.
    100k on Guzman. I was picking him before this fiasco

Comment

agree........**** guzman

Comment

Working...
      X