Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: "Vitali Klitchsko Will Not Retire On Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This idiot backs out of a fight with Vitali then says this ****? It's just one stupid press release after another for this guy. He's been a heavyweight for 2 years and has fought twice and backed out of 2 fights.

What a clown joke.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      thats not his logic at all, chagaev and holyfield arent on top of the division. when haye beat valuev he had a belt, chagaev had been destroyed by wlad and nobody really takes holyfield seriously at this point.

if vitali goes after valuev its a whole other thing, i mean why would he fight valuev when haye is right there with a belt and alot of fan support behind him? doesnt make sense..

even though they beat him there was no reason for haye to take on chagaev or holyfield instead of valuev, so its not the same thing.
      WTF? Haye has said why should Vitali get credit for beating Valuev when I already did it. Well, I say, why should Haye get credit for betaing Valuev when Holyfield and Chagaev already did it?

BTW, Haye is the one who ducked both Klitschkos get it right. I already owned you in another thread since you Klitschko haters usually leave plenty of material around to get owned later, don't make me do it again son.

Comment

He already backed out of fighting both of them.

I don't care what he has to say anymore, he runs his mouth to get his name out there but deep down he knows he needs to stay away from the Klitschko's.

Comment

Working...
        X