Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When stationed in Germany, I volunteered to work for a week for a German family who owned a dairy. For lunch and dinner they served a room temperature, non-carbonated, homemade brew that was very tasty. But in general any store bought beer, besides maybe a few corked Belgians, isn't very palatable unless it's ice cold.

Comment

• I'm with some of you guys in that I can't drink beer unless it's ice cold. Even if it's sort of chilled...........still not cold enough.

At times I just throw it on ice, who cares if it's watered down.........at least it's not room temperature.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Anyone who says they have to drink beer ice cold isn't drinking anything good.

If you're sick of that pale, fizzy, yellow, corporate mass produced lager and don't know what else to try, feel free to ask me for some suggestions.

Comment

• Beer is absolutely horrendous.

Comment

• Just as bad as cold coffee.

Gross.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Anyone who says they have to drink beer ice cold isn't drinking anything good.

If you're sick of that pale, fizzy, yellow, corporate mass produced lager and don't know what else to try, feel free to ask me for some suggestions.
              I prefer micro-brews or Sam Adams to be honest. Ice cold of course.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                I prefer micro-brews or Sam Adams to be honest. Ice cold of course.

Poet
                Don't get me wrong.. Everyone has a preference. And not all micro brew is great nor do all micros taste good warm. But ice cold kinda kills the flavor.

Comment

• i'd rather have my beer watered down by putting ice than drink warm beer...warm beer makes me gag

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    When stationed in Germany, I volunteered to work for a week for a German family who owned a dairy. For lunch and dinner they served a room temperature, non-carbonated, homemade brew that was very tasty. But in general any store bought beer, besides maybe a few corked Belgians, isn't very palatable unless it's ice cold.
                    Same here, when I was stationed in Germany I couldn't believe people drank beer at room temperature, after 2.5 years you get use to drinking hefe, especially at those prices.

Comment

• Throw some beers at us Deranged.

Comment

Working...
                      X