No announcement yet.

JMM Drinks His Own Pee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM Drinks His Own Pee

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! hahaahahaaahahahahahahahahaahaahahahaahahahaahha!! !! i dont know what to say just lmfao!!!!!!!!! when they said he was alone in the gym and he picked up that glass. i knew something would happen hahahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!!! it's either semen or pee. hahahahaahaha oh my

Originally posted by War God View Post
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! hahaahahaaahahahahahahahahaahaahahahaahahahaahha!! !! i dont know what to say just lmfao!!!!!!!!! when they said he was alone in the gym and he picked up that glass. i knew something would happen hahahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!!! it's either semen or pee. hahahahaahaha oh my
    red K for dupe thread

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      red K for dupe thread
      <<<<-------- who dat?

Comment

priceless. I dont think ill ever forget the words from the HBO narrorator

"He drinks his own urine..."

Comment

Originally posted by BAlvarez View Post
          priceless. I dont think ill ever forget the words from the HBO narrorator

"He drinks his own urine..."
          this stuff is spinning me out..

Comment

Radovan Karadzic does the same.

Comment

alot of fighters drink there own piss.

Comment

I won't be surprised if next week's news would be "JMM eats his own ****."

Comment

mike tyson drank his own piss too

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
                    I won't be surprised if next week's news would be "JMM eats his own ****."
                    no because unlike urine, feces contains disease.

However, when the body doesnt need those 'extra vitamins and nutrients' it excreates them in the urine. BUT why the **** would you wanna drink your own piss? when you can just take the vitamins and eat a high quality meal again???? its not like hes struggling to break down foods or finding it hard to make weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X