Collapse
No announcement yet.

The More You Know About ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heheheheh I'm signed into NaughtyAmerica as we speak...

Comment

Italian **** is better than american ****.

not by much though.

Comment

so what you're saying is you get off to beastiality and pedophilia? pervert

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          When you download **** off of fro$twire or wherever you get it from, did you ever notice all of the extra stuff typed into the video description? If you don't know what I mean here is an EX. you down load a video called "drunk slut takes it in the ass", and after that title in the description it will say *******, *****, horse ****ing, pedo, lolita. I was always wondering who is that infamous Lolita and where can I see that vag being pounded? So me and my gf's little bro looked it up and apparently this is a slang term for a younger girl who will do sexual favors for older men on the premise that they will provide some sort of compensation. I like that term, and I know use it to describe the underage whores I see walking around my town all tarted up like the just need it, and I think we all know what it is...... ohhhh the baby, yes we do.
          lol You didn't know what Lolita meant? I found out about that when I was 10 and I looked up the lyrics to that Police song. "Don't Stand So Close To Me."

Comment

When you download **** off of fro$twire or wherever you get it from, did you ever notice all of the extra stuff typed into the video description? If you don't know what I mean here is an EX. you down load a video called "drunk slut takes it in the ass", and after that title in the description it will say *******, *****, horse ****ing, pedo, lolita. I was always wondering who is that infamous Lolita and where can I see that vag being pounded? So me and my gf's little bro looked it up and apparently this is a slang term for a younger girl who will do sexual favors for older men on the premise that they will provide some sort of compensation. I like that term, and I know use it to describe the underage whores I see walking around my town all tarted up like the just need it, and I think we all know what it is...... ohhhh the baby, yes we do.
            Lolita was a book.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
              lol You didn't know what Lolita meant? I found out about that when I was 10 and I looked up the lyrics to that Police song. "Don't Stand So Close To Me."
              Never heard of it before....is it a regional term or really old?

Comment

Never heard of it before....is it a regional term or really old?
                It's just that from that book by Vladimir Nabokov. I've never read it though. Can't manage to get my hands on a copy.

From Wikipedia:
                Lolita (1955) is a novel by Vladimir Nabokov, first written in English and published in 1955 in Paris, later translated by the author into Russian and published in 1958 in New York. The book is both internationally famous for its innovative style and infamous for its controversial subject: the narrator and protagonist, Humbert Humbert, becomes obsessed and sexually involved with a 12-year-old girl named Dolores Haze.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
                  It's just that from that book by Vladimir Nabokov. I've never read it though. Can't manage to get my hands on a copy.

From Wikipedia:
                  Lolita (1955) is a novel by Vladimir Nabokov, first written in English and published in 1955 in Paris, later translated by the author into Russian and published in 1958 in New York. The book is both internationally famous for its innovative style and infamous for its controversial subject: the narrator and protagonist, Humbert Humbert, becomes obsessed and sexually involved with a 12-year-old girl named Dolores Haze.
                  Sounds hot, like what people used as **** back in the day before naked ladies were invented.....thanks for the info sounds like a mentally stimulating read.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    what what what ??????????????????????

Comment

yeaaaaaaaaaaah

Comment

Working...
                      X