No announcement yet.

I am sIck of people saying boxing does not work in a street fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
    who wins in a street fight, rigondeaux or GGG?
    once again 2 trained fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
      who wins in a street fight, rigondeaux or GGG?
      GGG is a pro boxer with extensive amateur experience and a good pro career. The "less skilled" refers to those street fighter tough guys who need their boys when they are in trouble.

Comment

larry is easy work for me. i can ktfo a fat drug addict in the first seconds of a street fight.

one blow from me fat larry will be calling his momma like a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by C-SHO View Post
          I dont agree with your fist to fist idea, im a little guy 5'7 130 lbs but i throw punches hard and fast. I have never had a guy my own size try and fight me its always 6 foot 180 type guys who are lookin for easy fights and will eat some punches just to try and get close to maul me or try and take me down. Your idea of fist to fist only usually relates to the first 5 or 10 seconds
          Out of curiosity have you ever beaten any those big guys? Most people here swear than even a flyweight could knock out the average guy in the street.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            why are you saying "once again" your original post was "weight means nothing in a fight". No conditions stated.

You made a statement and he provided a counter argument. your statement was false

Comment

Ok im 5'7 130lbs kinda small but id do fine against 140 or 150 , put me in a street fight with a guy whos 6'2 220lbs, we both have same skill. Who wins?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                GGG is a pro boxer with extensive amateur experience and a good pro career. The "less skilled" refers to those street fighter tough guys who need their boys when they are in trouble.
                Originally posted by rr00676 View Post
                why are you saying "once again" your original post was "weight means nothing in a fight".

You made a statement and he provided a counter argument. your statement was false

Comment

Make sure they sign a contract to fists only

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                    Out of curiosity have you ever beaten any those big guys? Most people here swear than even a flyweight could knock out the average guy in the street.
                    No , in fact i was knocked out twice, but i was doing fine until they grabbed on me and started uppercutting me. Its very hard in my opinion for a guy my size to knock people out that are 50 or 60 lbs bigger.
                    Last edited by C-SHO; 07-23-2014, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Keep in mind in street fights they are no handicaps, so no weight classes so heavyweights are going rule.

Comment

Working...
                      X