Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao ' I will beat Floyd Mayweather Jr after I beat Brandon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be clear here... Floyd is the smartest fighter I know, he has great timing when he picks his opponents to fight... He didn't want no part of Prime Cotto when asked by Larry Merchant after the Hatton win in 2007... instead he retired for 2 years & waited for the division to clean itself out... now with Pacquiao he clearly sees a threat so he waited up until now that Pacquiao is declining... Watch Floyd want to fight Pacquiao now that he is not in his prime... Floys vs Pacquiao will happen in 2014-2015, watch.

Comment

• People going on about the $40mil forget Pac is signed to Arum so that's like $28mil to Pac which back then was a joke for the biggest fight in history.

There won't be a similar offer now.

Floyd is very good at moving the goalposts just out of range.

Why was the Canelo fight at 152 again.

Comment

• Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
        Lets be clear here... Floyd is the smartest fighter I know, he has great timing when he picks his opponents to fight... He didn't want no part of Prime Cotto when asked by Larry Merchant after the Hatton win in 2007... instead he retired for 2 years & waited for the division to clean itself out... now with Pacquiao he clearly sees a threat so he waited up until now that Pacquiao is declining... Watch Floyd want to fight Pacquiao now that he is not in his prime... Floys vs Pacquiao will happen in 2014-2015, watch.
        I absolutely agree, everyone is declining except Floyd, he is still 22.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Bull**** Dunn, You are just assuming that and have absolutely fook all to back that up with. Show me the welter of evidence that you have that says thats the case. You just pulled that out of your arse. Whats to stop shady Al nobbling the judges? Let me guess, Bob speaks fooking mandarin better than Al?
          Just my speculation since Bob is helping to develop boxing in Macau. Al isn't helping develop boxing in Macau.

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          again why would the judges be influenced by bob?? so it would be all chinese judges or something? lol.. and again bob is not just the one promoting it, mayweather and golden boy would also be involved LOL, so your telling me bob runs the show and mayweather and golden boy will just go along with it??
          Nothing I posted suggested anything about the race of the judges but hey-you saw through it.

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Show me the evidence or admit you just pulled that out of your arse.
          how could there be any evidence when there has been no fights in Macau yet? So clearly I was posting an unsubstantiated opinion. Now show me where I made any statement or implied anything about race.

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          can u show me a source where bob arum was able to influened the chinese to agreeing with what bob wants?? im still kinda confused here LOL
          Bob is helping to develop boxing. He is the only promoter I know in Macau. My guess is the judges, as here in the US, would favor the House fighter.

But no, it was as you claimed chinese judges voting for a chinese fighter.

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Dude, I hate to tell you this, but its been naked as **** with you since day one. You seemingly cant control it.
          Dude, evol is stupid undereducated weed head so he gets a pass. Since you use this alt and your main name as well you don't.

Nothing in what I posted implied anything about race. You just went there because you're still mad I called you out on that crap with stax on deck or whoever the other poster was.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            You forget Floyd fighting Manny would also get him more than double his previous purse

Seriously dude 40m is a very poor offer in the context if the fight

You are looking at purses potentially worth 150 million if not more, also when will Floyd fans stopen with the bs, Pac had a 22.5m guarantee vs Marquez, he also made millions of Ppv bonus, so 40m purse is not 40 percent as you say

Only a moron accepts and thinks the 40m offer is fair, using your stupid logic,Manny and co should offer Floyd 60m and then claim its fair

Stop being thick
            Yes floyd will-thats because of the deal he has. If manny wants that-leave TR and do what odh and floyd did.

You can lie if you want. The most manny has made is $28 mil. $40 mil is about 42% more than $28 mil.

Manny cant make that offer because he doesn't have a deal like floyd. Thats not floyd's fault.

If manny is what you have posted he is he will gladly fight floyd for $40 mil. SSame way floyd fought odh, canelo fought floyd, and most recently kovalev fought the guy in england. If he wants it bad enough-take a ****ty deal.

Comment

• If this fight is going to happen it will require Manny to accept just about all of Floyd's demands since he lost his bargaining chip with those losses. I thought he deserved 50/50 when the talks initially began. Either way, the fight will be in the US (sorry for your tax problems manny) and it will be in Vegas or Dallas. Still will be the biggest selling fight of all-time.

Comment

• Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                Lets be clear here... Floyd is the smartest fighter I know, he has great timing when he picks his opponents to fight... He didn't want no part of Prime Cotto when asked by Larry Merchant after the Hatton win in 2007... instead he retired for 2 years & waited for the division to clean itself out... now with Pacquiao he clearly sees a threat so he waited up until now that Pacquiao is declining... Watch Floyd want to fight Pacquiao now that he is not in his prime... Floys vs Pacquiao will happen in 2014-2015, watch.
                Why is it that you ignore the fact that Arum said that Floyd was willing to fight Cotto for the right amount?

Why is it that you ignore the fact that Cotto himself said that the fight was never offered or mentioned to him, nor did he ever push for it?

Why is it that you ignore the fact that at the absolute very best time that the fight could've been made, Pacquiao walked away from the fight, for something that he is now willing to do for MUCH less money and prestige??

If Floyd Pac happens in 2014-15, it's because he is away from Top Rank, not because Floyd was ever afraid of Pacquiao. Floyd is older and further out of his "prime" than Pacquiao is!

If you are going to talk "timing", why don't you discuss how Pac and his team wanted no part of Mosley after he beat Margarito and only wanted to fight him after a loss to Mayweather and a draw? OR how they wanted no part of Margarito until after he got beat by Mosley, was suspended for a year and looked like garbage in his comeback fight? OR how he made Marquez wait years in between rematches and in the last 2 waited until it was considered a cherry pick? Or how he decided to take on Cotto after he didn't look like the same fighter and still needed a catch weight, yet wouldn't fight him again over 150 where he looked to have his confidence back?
                Last edited by megadeth; 10-23-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KickAzz View Post
                  This fight don't mean Jack sh¡t anymore. Pac is already past his prime
                  They both are, not just Pacquiao but I doubt this fight ever happens anyway. Everybody takes sides and blames one or the other but if they would put the bias aside I think its obvious they are both to blame and neither one wants the fight to happen. Throw Bob arum in the mix and it definitely doesn't happen, he wont have any part of making Mayweather any money and its no secret he only likes to make fights between top rank fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Just my speculation since Bob is helping to develop boxing in Macau. Al isn't helping develop boxing in Macau.

Nothing I posted suggested anything about the race of the judges but hey-you saw through it.

how could there be any evidence when there has been no fights in Macau yet? So clearly I was posting an unsubstantiated opinion. Now show me where I made any statement or implied anything about race.

Bob is helping to develop boxing. He is the only promoter I know in Macau. My guess is the judges, as here in the US, would favor the House fighter.

But no, it was as you claimed chinese judges voting for a chinese fighter.

Dude, evol is stupid undereducated weed head so he gets a pass. Since you use this alt and your main name as well you don't.

Nothing in what I posted implied anything about race. You just went there because you're still mad I called you out on that crap with stax on deck or whoever the other poster was.
                    "what did i say what is racist?" You sound just like Tommy Robinson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Yes floyd will-thats because of the deal he has. If manny wants that-leave TR and do what odh and floyd did.

You can lie if you want. The most manny has made is $28 mil. $40 mil is about 42% more than $28 mil.

Manny cant make that offer because he doesn't have a deal like floyd. Thats not floyd's fault.

If manny is what you have posted he is he will gladly fight floyd for $40 mil. SSame way floyd fought odh, canelo fought floyd, and most recently kovalev fought the guy in england. If he wants it bad enough-take a ****ty deal.
                      give over dunn. thats is the difference, pacman wants it, floyd doesnt. this is why floyd has come up with a thousand excuses not to fight him. for a guy that calls himself money, you would think he wants the biggest money fights. but he doesnt. he wants the least risk for the best money. if pacman is easy work like floyd claims, why doesnt he get in the ring, beat the **** out of pacman, or should i say dance around the ring and potshot his way to a UD, and claim his highest ever purse? why doesnt he want to do that?

come on dunn, floyd wasnt selling the ppvs pacman is when floyd fought de la hoya. canelo isnt selling the same ppvs that pacman is either. so thats bollocks. anyway, i dont know why i am even talking about this, floyd wants pacman to join mayweather promotions and give him fights, thats the latest excuse isnt it. how could i forget!

Comment

Working...
                      X