Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs cotto at 147-150.....who wins and how??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Do better than Floyd? based on what? Cotto's jab break his face.
    I don't think Mayweather and Broner are the same at all.

Mayweather is a defensive minded fighter with exceptional offense.

Broner is a offensive minded fighter with a good defense.

Broner wouldn't be scared of breaking his hands (like Mayweather) and would be more offensive vs Cotto. I'm not positive but I think Broner could beat Cotto.

I think somehow people are underrating Broner based off his performance vs Malignaggi. I think Broner fought without a game plan and just went with power punches. He also took Malignaggi lightly. I'm not making excuses for him, I just believe he's better than what what showed.

If you think about the hype before the Malignaggi fight it was at an all time high.

Comment

Cotto has never had true stopping power but it wouldn't surprise me if he stopped Broner.

Comment

Cotto vs Broner at 150...

to answer your question I think Broner would win if they fought 3 or 4 year from now but his defense is like Floyd's only not nearly as good and Cotto gave Floyd a helluva fight. So I'd see miguel ripping him to the body/arm/shoulders basically all over his body while in that Philly style defense. Them I'd say he KOs him by round 8 or 9. I think at this particular time Bromer is just too inexperienced for a guy like Miguel. Granted Cotto is years past his Prime he is still a top 15 p4p fighter in my opinion. Only reason he has 4 losses is bc he dodged NOBODY in his career unlike some top P4P fighters nowadays. he'd fight the toughest guys like Margaruto and Pac( even tho the 1st Mary fight was clearly a cheat ) and fights guys like trout who most people avoided bc his style is a high risk low reward fight. But I think I once Broner gets more fights against top level opposition he will eventually be in everyone's top 5 p4p for a few years just like Floyd/Manny/Ward/JMM have been over the last 5

Comment

cotto by KO. he would be fighting at a comfortable weight vs a guy even smaller.

Comment

Broner by Masterclass decision.

Comment

Broner styles all over Cotto and gets him to brush his hair after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Broner by Masterclass decision.
                Your posts always make me laugh. Keep it up idiot.

Comment

Laughable thread.

Comment

Broner by KO. 1st round.

Comment

Working...
                    X