No announcement yet.

Am I past it as a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    If you leave, can I have your account to be the voice of May hee cooo on here.

I ate at Jalisco yesterday, I think that qualifies me.
    If they vote me out, I'm gone and I will give you all my points. I used to enjjoy posting here but in NSB it's Mexico vs PR all the time full of racism and here in the lounge everything is an Alex Jones conspiracy.

Place has been taken over by the imbeciles.

Comment

Baaah, enough of this.

Your one of the better posters around!

Comment

Dont leave then this place will be filled with immature 14 year old kids spaming this place@

Comment

I actually think you're rounding into your prime. Although the prime for the average Mexican poster usually lasts shorter than regular because of the amount of punishment they take.

Comment

Comment

were is the "let me smoke some dro and think about it" option

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                Dont leave then this place will be filled with immature 14 year old kids spaming this place@
                That's kind of the reason I'm ready to leave...

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
                I actually think you're rounding into your prime. Although the prime for the average Mexican poster usually lasts shorter than regular because of the amount of punishment they take.
                True but we have great chins...I might be reaching Margarito status though when he fought Mosley, I'm not sure.

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                were is the "let me smoke some dro and think about it" option
                Forgot that one but you can make that one on your own. Let me know afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  If they vote me out, I'm gone and I will give you all my points. I used to enjjoy posting here but in NSB it's Mexico vs PR all the time full of racism and here in the lounge everything is an Alex Jones conspiracy.

Place has been taken over by the imbeciles.
                  you gotta rise above homie, only about 5% of posters actually listen and are willing to be open minded, even if they aren't imbeciles.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    you gotta rise above homie, only about 5% of posters actually listen and are willing to be open minded, even if they aren't imbeciles.
                    I hear you but before, the dumbasses were in the minority, they could be easily ignored. Now unfortunately they are the majority, just go to NSB and see for yourself.

One thread about any PR or Mexican boxer comes up and it's racism at it's finest, **** gets real old man. You can't have a decent convo about any of them because of it.

So it's either Pac vs Mayweather, PR vs Mexico or here in the lounge and talk about conspiracy after conspiracy....

Yo, what happened to R!z???

Comment

you're not past it

you're shopworn...too many battles...you dont give yourself enough time in between fights...you're a prizefighter on a prospect's schedule

time to floyd it bro...take a tuneup and just chill for a while

Comment

Working...
                      X