Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much credit will you give Ward if he beats Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    all the credit, kova is a beast. plus, why don't you post this with your real account?
    spot on..lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
      spot on..lol
      Instead of speculating why not argue against the facts I presented.

Comment

I'm sure the winner will happily fight Lil G if he has the balls to.

Comment

All the credit in the world. Kovalev will be the best fighter Ward has ever fought period.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
            Instead of speculating why not argue against the facts I presented.
            1-he never ducked GGG

2- you yourself said GGG was chasing a canelo/cotto fight so what was Ward suppose to do??

3-Kovalev is the man A DIVISION ABOVE WHERE WARD WAS!!!!

You are seriously trying to slam Ward for moving up and fighting the boogy man in the division above him??lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
              I'm sure the winner will happily fight Lil G if he has the balls to.
              Exactly.............

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                1-he never ducked GGG

2- you yourself said GGG was chasing a canelo/cotto fight so what was Ward suppose to do??

3-Kovalev is the man A DIVISION ABOVE WHERE WARD WAS!!!!

You are seriously trying to slam Ward for moving up and fighting the boogy man in the division above him??lol
                How about agreeing to fight GGG when he sat down with HBO? How about not fighting Paul Smith? how about not offering GGG a fight when GGG was signed to fight Lemieux and then promised the winner of Canelo/Cotto, he wasn't chasing, he was promised that fight.

The division above? When is the last time Ward fought at SMW?

Comment

all the credit in the world...Krusher is the real deal

Comment

LOL, if you can not recognize this as one of the best fights that can be made in boxing today you don't know anything about boxing.

Comment

None, i'm writing my article on why Ward beating Kovalev isn't all that as we speak, and I also include my scorecard

The 10 main points of my article:

1. Ward was supposed to win, but still struggled, I had it 115-113 for Ward (gave Kovalev every round he landed 1 power punch in, which was 5 rounds)
                      2. Kovalev is closer to 40 years old than he is to 20 years old
                      3. Ward waited for Kovalev to become old, should fight guys his own age
                      4. Prime Kovalev beats Ward. Prime Kovalev starts at 2013 and ends in 2016. Basically all the way up to the fight was signed, that was when Kovalev's prime ended
                      5. Ward ran, didn't engage
                      6. Chilemba softened Kovalev up
                      7. Ward looked bigger, about 200lbs on fight night, HBO lying about his fight night weight to protect the slick brother
                      8. I lied about their being 10 main points in the article

Comment

Working...
                      X