No announcement yet.

Why Couldn't Oscar and manny Talk **** To Floyd's Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    I did notice that everytime Floyd and Manny faced off during the promotion I saw Manny tremble a little bit. Ive never seen Manny tremble or look away from any other fighter. He stared down Oscar, Cotto, and Hatton but couldn't hold eye contact with Floyd. He even fought like he was intimidated. I've never seen Manny so timid to let his hands go ever. He fought Floyd with way more respect than anybody he has ever faced.

When Manny said he wasn't worried about this fight I think it was all b.s. because he fought like a man who was nervous. Just go back and watch the Hattonweigh in on youtube, then watch the De La Hoya and Cotto weigh ins. Manny seemed confident and grounded. Then watch the Mayweather weigh in and look at the difference in Manny's body language.
    Hahahaha

Comment

Pac and DeLahoya never were smack talkers.

Why would anyone expect them to talk smack to Mayweather.

It looked like Floyd was the one who was scared when him and Pac did their press conference before their fight. The real question should be, "Why didn't Floyd talk **** to Manny?". That's his usual M.O.

This thread is ass backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
        Pac and DeLahoya never were smack talkers.

Why would anyone expect them to talk smack to Mayweather.

It looked like Floyd was the one who was scared when him and Pac did their press conference before their fight. The real question should be, "Why didn't Floyd talk **** to Manny?". That's his usual M.O.

This thread is ass backwards.
        way to miss the point.

They both been talking smack ever since Floyd beat them.

If they have that many issues with him, they had countless opportunities to say it to his face during the pressers. Instead they played the good boy role

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          way to miss the point.

They both been talking smack ever since Floyd beat them.

If they have that many issues with him, they had countless opportunities to say it to his face during the pressers. Instead they played the good boy role
          De la Hoya was a step behind, & not at a catch weight. Close fight, he did better than Manny.

Manny had on tight socks, his shoulder was uncomfortable, and God told him he would lose a month before the fight.

Oscar & Manny need to keep themselves on the money making TIP so they are cool face to face, and imply on the sly. They are both looking after their business interests.

Comment

Working...
          X