Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be real...LJ owes Ray Allen a BJ after last night....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LeBron is God.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
      LeBron is God.
      ....of flopping

Comment

Originally posted by Salvadorsanchez View Post
        Spurs got this
        yeah......proly not......I call blow out Heat by at least 15.....the Spurs had their chance and they blew it......much like Lele James is blowing Mr Allen...true story

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
          haha Miron killed Swizzys whole post in 3 lines. Not to mention Lebron almost gave the game away letting Green strip him and bounce off Lebron outta bounce.

Without Bosh or Allen their is no game 7. Bosh took a lot of heat last night for letting Duncan go wild on that ass in the first half, but really was THE MAN last night. Allen I think passed Miller as the best 3 point shooter with that huge shot.
          Steve Kerr and Bill Paxson are the reasons Bulls won 6 championships and Horry is the reason Lakers had a three peat.............

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            Steve Kerr and Bill Paxson are the reasons Bulls won 6 championships and Horry is the reason Lakers had a three peat.............
            mmmm......yeah ok guy........

Comment

No, Lebron owes manu ginobli....fuk that guy. Manu ginobli is the reason why the Spurs will not win the title this year even though they were sooo close. If I were Greg Popavich, I would have benched him after the first half. But he decided to keep him and his turnovers in there. Lets not forget that the Spurs had a very good chance at winning the game at the end...but then Ginobli decided to drive in towards the basket and lose control of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                No, Lebron owes manu ginobli....fuk that guy. Manu ginobli is the reason why the Spurs will not win the title this year even though they were sooo close. If I were Greg Popavich, I would have benched him after the first half. But he decided to keep him and his turnovers in there. Lets not forget that the Spurs had a very good chance at winning the game at the end...but then Ginobli decided to drive in towards the basket and lose control of the ball.

he lost control because his ass got hacked...from the 1st step of that drive, he was already gettin hacked

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  he lost control because his ass got hacked...from the 1st step of that drive, he was already gettin hacked
                  yeah he got hacked on his first,second,third, and FOURTH step

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
                    yeah he got hacked on his first,second,third, and FOURTH step

foul should have been called on the 1st step

Comment

Spurs aren't gonna be affected about that. If there's one team that can take a shot like that its these Spurs. I think its gonna be a close game.

Comment

Working...
                      X