No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner to Danny Garcia "They tried to feed us to some Mexicans."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
    This thread is pointless, seeing where it's coming from. TS is apparently infamous for posting racist crap online.
    Maybe if this was an honest post coming from one of the respectable Mexican posters on here we could have a civilized conversation.
    But this whole thread is just filled with bickering and race baiting.
    I haven't paid too much attention to Broner outside of his fights to be honest. I don't really care for his personality. But what do you expect from an uneducated person that doesn't know any better?
    He works with Mexicans and for a Mexican so I doubt he's racist. He's probably just ignorant or doing it on purpose to try to play the heel, WWE style.
    Either way I really don't care about athlete's personal lives after I watch them perform I change the channel and worry about my life.
    Yeah people are just fishing. It was a pretty ghetto ass comment but not racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
      If I could Green you everyday Ross mah homie, I would.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Mexican boxer comes out and says "They're feeding us black guys haha" and you see this.........

Al Sharpton - You Racist!!

Jesse Jackson - You Racist!!

And Floyd/Broner stans - You racist dawg!!

can anyone deny this?

Comment

• Who cares.. he will get KO by the Ghost. If he grows some balls of course

Comment

• Originally posted by happyman View Post
            can anyone deny this?
            it was the post of the thread

Comment

can anyone deny this?
              Yes I can. The issue would not be grand enough for Rev. Sharpton, or Rev. Jackson to get involved. Nice try though. But it'd get less attention than the Jeremy Lin "***** in the armour" comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Yes I can. The issue would not be grand enough for Rev. Sharpton, or Rev. Jackson to get involved. Nice try though. But it'd get less attention than the Jeremy Lin "***** in the armour" comment.
                I thought it was clear to all that the given example was an exaggeration, but every floyd/broner fan would be here crying for them to show up. That Latino boxer who would have said that would have been labeled a "racist" by them. Think young brother, think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  If I could Green you everyday Ross mah homie, I would.
                  Thanks, man. Its all about giving people a chance to clarify them selves. If someone asks Broner to respond to boxing fans that found it offensive that he used the word Mexicans the way he did and he says I don't give a s**t what they think, then by all means, call him a racist. Had he used a derogatory term to describe Mexicans, there would be no reason to ask.

Comment

I thought it was clear to all that the given example was an exaggeration
                    But you're the one asking it as a serious question. You took it beyond being a funny exaggeration.

Comment

but every floyd/broner fan would be here crying for them to show up. That Latino boxer who would have said that would have been labeled a "racist" by them. Think young brother, think.
                      Maybe so, but so what? Does that make you right? No, it makes both sides wrong for overreacting.

Comment

Working...
                      X