Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Prince Naseem all-round the most consistently exciting fighter ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Prince Naseem all-round the most consistently exciting fighter ever?

I can't remember the Prince ever being in a snoozer! From the pre-fight hype, the ring entrances, the bravado, the actual ring performance, the 83% KO ratio and the post-fight interviews, Prince Naseem may well claim the crown as the most consistently exciting fighter to ever lace up the gloves.

It's purely subjective of course.. I expect opinions are going to differ greatly.
    Yes he was
    24.32%
    One of the most exciting
    32.43%
    No
    40.54%
    Never saw him fight
    2.70%

he always fought over matched opponents and was way to ****y to the point of being extremely annoying. the when the going got tough he quit, He still had a lot left when he quit because he couldn't handle losing. plus he had that stupid hair do

Comment

Too many 2-3 round KOs which short-changed the fans but yeah, in his later fights hard to pinpoint a more exciting fighter.

Comment

he was a charcther and to be honest when I chilling with non boxing fans and we get drunk and boxing comes up I pull up some Prince highlights cause he very fan friendly from his entracnes to his in ring persona , you cant go wrong with the prince.

His boxing career and accomplishments are more ahhhhh then yeah and I dont think he could have beat any elite.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          he was a charcther and to be honest when I chilling with non boxing fans and we get drunk and boxing comes up I pull up some Prince highlights cause he very fan friendly from his entracnes to his in ring persona , you cant go wrong with the prince.

His boxing career and accomplishments are more ahhhhh then yeah and I dont think he could have beat any elite.

Magic carpet ride entrance was the funniest ring entrance of all time.

Using justin beiber to hold floyds belt was up there but not as good. Someone needs to get the gundam style guy to do their ring entrance before its not funny anymore.

Comment

My personal favourite was Ricardo Mayorga

Comment

yes.

The bastard child of Camacho, Eubank, Wifredo Gomez and Willie Pep.
              And Gonzo from the Muppets.

Comment

He had some snoozers with McCollough, Soto, Barrera and Calvo. The most exciting for me was probably Gatti or Vargas as far as the big names go.

Comment

His last fight against Manuel Calvo was nothing to shout about.

Comment

I think some of you are getting exciting mixed up with entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                    X