No announcement yet.

Brand New Google Phone "NEXUS 4"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Google Phone "NEXUS 4"

The Google Play Store says "Available for purchase on Tuesday, Nov. 13th". It's for GSM carriers. I'm assuming the HSPA+ will be sold in T-Mobile and the unlocked one should work for at&t? That's just my assumption don't quote me I could be totally off. I'm not gonna post the specs but you can find them at the bottom of the page in the link I posted here.

https://play.google.com/store/device...utm_content=n4

8GB - $299.00
    16GB - $349.00

Damn good prices for a BRAND NEW smartphone OFF CONTRACT.

Last edited by Toy Story 3; 10-29-2012, 09:31 PM.

Google are pricing aggressively and it will work for them.

The Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 are bargain basement prices for cutting edge mobile tech. Game changing.

Comment

That is actually remarkable man. I am definitely getting the 16gig version as I was torn between this phone and the note 2, but for this price I will definitely get it as I always buy off contract.

Comment

Bully, if you can find the extra cash, the note 2 ****s all over this

It's a cool phone if you are on a budget but certainly not the best android device

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Bully, if you can find the extra cash, the note 2 ****s all over this

It's a cool phone if you are on a budget but certainly not the best android device
          Tbh I only wanted the note 2 due to the screen size, but the nexus line always gets the newest software right away. The specs are also pretty much the same minus the screen size, s pen, and bigger battery.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            That is actually remarkable man. I am definitely getting the 16gig version as I was torn between this phone and the note 2, but for this price I will definitely get it as I always buy off contract.
            It all depends on what you want. The Note 2 seems awesome. The size and stylus turn me away. Not to say it's not a hot phone it's just not for me. The specs on the Note II would of been killer for the S3. The 2 things I'm jealous of that the Note II has and my S3 doesn't is QUAD CORE Exynos Processor and Jelly Bean. But the S3 on Verizon will get Jelly Bean........Eventually. Hope in 2013 sometime? lol

Google phones are great for modding software and staying up to date on Android OS. I'm not feeling that it's being made by LG or manufactured by them. I don't like LG smartphones. But hey, companies gotta go through bad products until they eventually find what works for them and take off with it.

Comment

1.5ghz quad-core Snapdragon processor

2gb ram

320ppi screen (just shy of iphone5)

micro-usb
              micro-hdmi

wireless charging

Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                1.5ghz quad-core Snapdragon processor

2gb ram

320ppi screen (just shy of iphone5)

micro-usb
                micro-hdmi

wireless charging

Damn!
                So that's what slimport hdmi means? I was wondering what that meant.

Comment

great price for a non contract

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
                    great price for a non contract

I agree. For a quad core processor and 2GB of Ram smartphone it's hard to beat those prices off contract.

Comment

Working...
                    X