Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! either Clippers or Kings. Or move the Suns to our division and let us get in the Pacific. Would make more sense geographically.

Comment

• biggest sea-por rivalry right now is MLS.

sea need a nba or por need a nfl team.

Comment

• POR would probably be a good town or a NFL team, but if LA doesn't have one then we ain't getting the next one. I think Seattle getting a NBA team will happen eventually though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          biggest sea-por rivalry right now is MLS.

sea need a nba or por need a nfl team.
          Portland's actually bigger than most people think it is. But I don't think an NFL team would do anything there. I think a baseball team in Oregon would be dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Portland's actually bigger than most people think it is. But I don't think an NFL team would do anything there.
            They'd immediately have probably one of the loudest, passionate fan bases though. Blazers games are always loud AF, dedicated fans we are. Compared to when I go to Bucks games now, which are always half fans of other teams... from Milwaukee lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
              They'd immediately have probably one of the loudest, passionate fan bases though. Blazers games are always loud AF, dedicated fans we are. Compared to when I go to Bucks games now, which are always half fans of other teams... from Milwaukee lol.
              The only thing Wisconsin people support in full is probably Green Bay and the Wisconsin Badgers. Idk since I don't live there though.

Denver has good football fans. With baseball and Basketball, they are fair weather as ****. They are passionate about the Avs though. It's funny cause one of the Broncos biggest historic rivals was the Raiders, and legit like half the city is Raider fans. Maybe not half, but a lot are. I think it's cause a lot of Chicanos tend to be Raiders fans, at least here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                The only thing Wisconsin people support in full is probably Green Bay and the Wisconsin Badgers. Idk since I don't live there though.

Denver has good football fans. With baseball and Basketball, they are fair weather as ****. They are passionate about the Avs though. It's funny cause one of the Broncos biggest historic rivals was the Raiders, and legit like half the city is Raider fans. Maybe not half, but a lot are. I think it's cause a lot of Chicanos tend to be Raiders fans, at least here.
                Not even the Badgers so much, I mean yeah they'll wear the shirts. Hell i have prob like 3-4 myself just cause they're always cheap at Champs lol that was only since they've started getting good at everything. but the only truly sacred thing is the Packers, you will be labeled a heretic if you don't like the Packers. I'm a Bucs fan, but besides them yeah I'm a cheesehead. It's serious bidness.
                Last edited by Rudyo; 07-12-2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• not gonna lie, watching Okafor go to work yesterday made me salty

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    Fans up there are naturally loud. Most Blazers fans I would assume are Seahawks fans though.

I'm sure Blazers fans are naturally loud. WHICH BRINGS TO MY POINT ABOUT THE WARRIORS. I think the Warriors are pumping noise. Most Raiders fans I know are Lakers or Warriors fans, I know more Raiders/Lakers though. They say that the Warriors fanbase is more like Niners fans and that is true because the Warriors simply put are not a MANS team. Nor are the Fortywhiners.

Back to the pumping noise part. If The Fortywhiners fans can't get loud for their team at Levi's but they can get loud for the Warriors at oracle. I find that really suspicious.

Fans in the Pacific Northwest are usually louder than most. I hear Arrowhead Stadium and Death Valley at LSU Get really damn loud too. But no. Warriors fans are not naturally loud. I am sure Oracle is pumping noise, I may be wrong, but seriously, If Niners fans can't get loud for their team, I seriously doubt they can get loud for any other team.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      not gonna lie, watching Okafor go to work yesterday made me salty
                      he was most ready for nba. but he has the lowest upside of the top 5.

think emeka/dwight. emeka looked better early but never got better.

Comment

Working...
                      X