No announcement yet.

Bear Grylls Ireland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear Grylls Ireland

I think this one is new as well , it looks good.

I used to really like his show and I still enjoy it when it's on but a lot of it is misleading. The Surivorman is the real deal and the only cameraman is Les Stroud himself. Plus he's a Canadian and really uses survival techniques in the most surprising way! Bear's survival tips always end up with him pissing on his body parts for some odd reason!

Comment

That was a great episode

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
        I used to really like his show and I still enjoy it when it's on but a lot of it is misleading. The Surivorman is the real deal and the only cameraman is Les Stroud himself. Plus he's a Canadian and really uses survival techniques in the most surprising way! Bear's survival tips always end up with him pissing on his body parts for some odd reason!
        I find his show extremely boring. Plus the fact that he's Canadian just makes it unwatchable.

Comment

Originally posted by BearGrylls View Post
          That was a great episode
          Sure looks good. Where you at next Bear?

Comment

See I hate Survivor man. I think his show is so boring. I fine Bear just to be more entertaining and I like the places he goes to more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Valentine View Post
              Sure looks good. Where you at next Bear?
              Bear will be in Belize in a few hours on discovery channel.

Comment

I'll take a show that may not be as action packed but involves using useful and sharp survival techniques and gives the viewers a much more surreal and truthful insight into the real events that the survivor has partaken in over a misleading show that seems as though the survivor has difficulties tracking through the terrain and mountains when really, his camera crew are giving him some much needed help. Not to mention that Bear uses a specific tool to start an ignition and create a fire whereas, Les mainly does it all through natural materials i.e. mainly wood and tree/plant material. Nonetheless, I didn't say I don't like the show but Survivorman is far more realistic and Les has far more difficulty trying to make it through his setting and terrain than does Bear.

Comment

I'll take a show that may not be as action packed but involves using useful and sharp survival techniques and gives the viewers a much more surreal and truthful insight into the real events that the survivor has partaken in over a misleading show that seems as though the survivor has difficulties tracking through the terrain and mountains when really, his camera crew are giving him some much needed help. Not to mention that Bear uses a specific tool to start an ignition and create a fire whereas, Les mainly does it all through natural materials i.e. mainly wood and tree/plant material. Nonetheless, I didn't say I don't like the show but Survivorman is far more realistic and Les has far more difficulty trying to make it through his setting and terrain than does Bear.
                  When people say Survivorman is boring, I dont get it, Bear has all the personality of a dry can of paint.He may have led an interesting life but he dosent project any of it. And yeah his "survival" techniques are pretty silly, he once implied you could wrangle up a wild horse and ride it to your rescue.Lmao, a wild horse would cave your ****ing face in before you have a chance to get close enough to be thrown off.

I do watch it sometimes, but I turn my brain off and enjoy the scenery mostly.

Comment

Working...
                  X