Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please stop throwing Zab Judah into the wrong bin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck Zab, he will lose

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
      [B][SIZE="5"][*]He's been used to justify the case that Mayweather can adjust and dominate southpaws (though Judah gave him fits) and how Mayweather overcame adversity.
      Dude are you serious? Judah gave him fits?

Whats up with the MYTH that Mayweather had trouble with Zab Judah?!?!?

Floyd Mayweather vs Zab Judah

Mayweather dropped first 2 rounds on 2 cards after getting outlanded 11-5 in power shots in opening 6 minutes. Start of round 3 All Floyd from then on, as he outlanded Judah 153-53 in power shots, including 28-2 in the 9th. Floyd played some “D” as well, as Judah landed in single digits in total connects in 10 of 12 rounds.

Rounds 7,8 & 9..Utter dominance

[yt][/yt]

Overall, Mayweather landed 205 of 441 (46%) total punches to 89 of 485 (18%) for Zab.

Floyd also landed 158 of 322 (49%) power shots to 64 of 177 (36%) for Judah, who managed to land just 25 of 308 jabs (8%).

Scoring: 116-112; 117-111; 119

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

Mayweather dropped first 2 rounds on 2 cards after getting outlanded 11-5 in power shots in opening 6 minutes. Start of round 3 All Floyd from then on, as he outlanded Judah 153-53 in power shots, including 28-2 in the 9th. Floyd played some “D” as well, as Judah landed in single digits in total connects in 10 of 12 rounds.

[yt][/yt]

Overall, Mayweather landed 205 of 441 (46%) total punches to 89 of 485 (18%) for Zab.

Floyd also landed 158 of 322 (49%) power shots to 64 of 177 (36%) for Judah, who managed to land just 25 of 308 jabs (8%).

not you again with your BS post

gtfo

cash cow aka horus "peeleft:

Comment

[yt][/yt]

Your faggot ass would make this thread about Mayweather wouldn't you? Judah was giving Mayweather fits for the first half of the fight. Everyone knows this. It's why it's regarded as one of Floyd's most exciting fights.

Lol @ All Floyd from round 3 on when Judah was landing cleaner and harder shots in the very next round. Floyd was catching that straight left right down the middle, boy.

You literally copied and pasted that whole paragraph from compubox. Whoever doesn't believe me, copy it into the google search bar along with the numbers on the bottom.

Are you going to show me Khan/Maidana compubox numbers where Khan dominated Maidana on compubox and tell me Maidana didn't give Khan the hardest win of his life?

GTFO my thread with your copy and paste and love for Floyd and come talk to me when you've actually watched the fight son.
          Last edited by J-H; 12-16-2010, 08:37 PM.

Comment

[yt][/yt]

when you lose 3 out of the first 4 rounds, get knocked down, and repeatedly hit with left hands i would call that trouble. yes floyd took over rounds 5-11 but so did baldomir against judah so big whoop.

Comment

Your faggot ass would make this thread about Mayweather wouldn't you? Judah was giving Mayweather fits for the first half of the fight. Everyone knows this. It's why it's regarded as one of Floyd's most exciting fights.

Lol @ All Floyd from round 3 on when Judah was landing cleaner and ahrder shots in the very next round. Floyd was catching that straight left right down the middle, boy.

You literally copied and pasted that whole paragraph from compubox. Whoever doesn't believe me, copy it into the google search bar along with the numbers on the bottom.

Are you going to show me Khan/Maidana compubox numbers where Khan dominated Maidana on compubox and tell me Maidana didn't give Khan the hardest win of his life?

GTFO my thread with your copy and paste and love for Floyd and come talk to me when you've actually watched the fight son.

Why are you so angry bro? Calm down.

Comment

Why are you so angry bro? Calm down.
                Fuck that! Nobody is coming into my beautiful attempt to shit on Zab Judah and turn it into a compubox copy paste field day because of their gay infatuation with Floyd Mayweather.

I ain't havin' it.

Comment

Fuck that! Nobody is coming into my beautiful attempt to shit on Zab Judah and turn it into a compubox copy paste field day because of their gay infatuation with Floyd Mayweather.

I ain't havin' it.
                  hey buddy judah is a slick african american. he's great obviously. you can't beat him unless you have a better slick african american like floyd or baldomir.

Comment

Fuck Zab straigh up and down.

Comment

Fuck Zab straigh up and down.
                      ??

:gay:

Comment

Working...
                      X