In Wake of Orlando Shooting, Nonito Donaire takes Shot at Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    I don't blame Nonito for his stance or calling out someone like Pacquiao

The hate and rhetoric from public individuals like Pacquiao add fuel to the fire and make it ok to target individuals. It's people like him that make this world little by little less safe. So yeah, eff Pacquaio
    You bi??....

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      he should take the shots at the politicians who are still letting anyone get whatever gubs they want. And to all that spread hate.
      Manny is a politician tho

Comment

In the muslims vs gays war normal people win

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          You bi??....
          Nope, I'm hetero - but you know - I'm a grown ass man and I believe that people deserve to be treated with respect and dignity and adults should be able to live their life as they see fit.

I honestly believe this country deserves/needs a "freedom FROM religion" policies because these dangerous, hateful and dishonest religious zealots have destroyed societies for generations

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            Nope, I'm hetero - but you know - I'm a grown ass man and I believe that people deserve to be treated with respect and dignity and adults should be able to live their life as they see fit.

I honestly believe this country deserves/needs a "freedom FROM religion" policies because these dangerous, hateful and dishonest religious zealots have destroyed societies for generations
            Where did you learn this from who is the one who gave you that info?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Where did you learn this from who is the one who gave you that info?
              What are you questioning bro? What is it with my statement you are having a hard time understanding?

The fact that religion has been a cancer on society since its inception? The mental slavery is puts people in? How it turns moral and ethical individuals into immoral and unethical folks? Like this guy:

Comment

Working...
              X