Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Briggs disrupts Klitschko vs Leapai press conference (full version) (8mins)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    wladimir better be paying briggs for helping to promote that joke of a fight against leapai..
    yea,,,why not use a guy coming off a near murderous loss to vitali who's able to throw about 5 slow motion punches per round and still gasses. makes all the sense in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
      How would that help promote the Leapai fight?
      Obviously Briggs wants attention to get himself a fight but I'm not sure how Wlad or Leapai would benefit from this silliness.

There was no energy in the room. Wlad was laughing and Leapai was just waiting for Briggs to go away. Sad.

I remember watching Briggs vs Mercer years ago marveling at how washed up and low budget they were. Years later Briggs is flying around the world to throw his tshirt at people while they laugh at him.
      Draws interest towards a horrendous fight that no one cares about. People might think Briggs might jump in the ring at some point.

Comment

Clearly staged.

Comment

I remember Briggs got screwed by his promoter after the Vitali fight, he spent most of his purse healing his injuries in a german private hospital. He wants another big money fight before retirement.

Comment

His tactics are funnily enough actually getting him some delusional casual fans on instagram - by taking off his shirt for these pics, and then uploading himself looking like a bodybuilder, to the casual he can seem as some sort of beast who actually has a shot of winning - the casuals forget you actually have to box and don't realise he's shot to bits. I highly doubt this is staged, I mean if you are going to try and big up a fight with a shot-to-**** has been or former top guy who wants money, Wlad could have given Holyfield a shot like he was begging for.

Briggs is just deluded and probably on roids.

Comment

His instagram is hilarious. I don't get why all these heavyweights are bat-**** crazy. Briggs, fury, chisora.. Too many heavy punches to the head I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                His tactics are funnily enough actually getting him some delusional casual fans on instagram - by taking off his shirt for these pics, and then uploading himself looking like a bodybuilder, to the casual he can seem as some sort of beast who actually has a shot of winning - the casuals forget you actually have to box and don't realise he's shot to bits. I highly doubt this is staged, I mean if you are going to try and big up a fight with a shot-to-**** has been or former top guy who wants money, Wlad could have given Holyfield a shot like he was begging for.

Briggs is just deluded and probably on roids.
                This. He looks great tbh. But, as you say he's definitely on roids. He might as well try, if Wlad gives him a shot, its a million pounds. Worth it imo.

Comment

LOL @ Leapai standing up to fight Briggs. Leapai would've knocked him out right there if his team didn't stop him.

So Briggs wants to pull a George Foreman and go for the title again in his 40s?

He's gotta earn it the hard way. I say feed him to Diamond Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                    LOL @ Leapai standing up to fight Briggs. Leapai would've knocked him out right there if his team didn't stop him.

its so pathetic that hes doing this after coming off a horrific beating to vitali and knocking out 2 total bums that make wilder's opponents look like world class. briggs is so embarrassing himself

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post

actually briggs would almost certainly ko leapai even now. leapai is a complete glass chinned bum who was ko'd by kevin johnson and floored by an 0-13 fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X