Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bet: Bj over Diaz, Any Takers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Bet: Bj over Diaz, Any Takers?

The fight is a pick-em fight so I will put a low ball bet of 500k to 5mil for Bj Penn over Nick Diaz.
    Any takers?

Ps. Someone post the odds.

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
    The fight is a pick-em fight so I will put a low ball bet of 500k to 5mil for Bj Penn over Nick Diaz.
    Any takers?

Ps. Someone post the odds.
    I'll put 5mil on Diaz

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
      I'll put 5mil on Diaz
      I'll put up 2,5 mil.
      Any side bets?

Comment

all of your points.

Comment

Man I hope Nick wins just because he's like Blacksheep, under rated and because he's from Northern Cali too!! If BJ won I wouldn't be surprised or mad because he's one of my all time favs.

Comment

All these bets im not really on here that much but how do u get all them points to bet anyway dam!

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              all of your points.
              how about all of your points? i got bj.

Comment

3 reasons why Nick Diaz will win:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...defeat-bj-penn

Interesting article. Personally, I'm more on the fence with this fight.

Comment

no sorry. Thanks for the link, but hes just deadwrong.

1) Size will be a factor in the wrestling department? Normally, yes. But Diaz has god awful wrestling. Some of the worst among topguys. He falls over when someone thinks double leg.

2) Cardio will be a factor. Yep, but not to the degree he says it will be. This is a 3 round fight, not a 5 round fight.
                  Theres absolutely no chance diaz will tire bj out grappling, as he would spend all the time off his back.
                  BJ generally don't get tired striking. He gets tired from resistance when trying to wrestle, and from laying below a dominant wrestler.

3) BJ doesn't have the KO power diaz possesses? Does this guy even watch mma?
                  And diaz will use his reach? Funny. Hes never used his reach, he likes to stand in the pocket and trade.

I think Diaz can win, but bj has a lot more tools to utilize.
                  Diaz can win if he actually do use his reach, and fight defensively. Will he? No.
                  He could also win due to sheer volume, but I'm not sure penn would allow it.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5#post11343555

my bet topic, has bets from all 3 cards.

Comment

Working...
                    X