Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: It's Obvious, Pacquiao Doesn't Want a Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I got to be the first on page 51 mofos.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Gata try this again.
      Floyd scared..you know why he scared..cause manny strong too strong. Hes the idol and he is better then michael Tyson and Jackson. He has his GED and that is enough for me to believe manny is the strongest congressman no one can beat manny he is de best.....*****s dont know anything about boxing all they do is watch it we know manny is the best we dont have to watch we just know..we do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
        YES SIR.

30m e-points this wont get 50 pages (no spamming)

Have your money ready
        I set those odds for a reason Medved. Pay up before some of my goons from the hood "put some caps in yo ass".

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
          We have all expressed our opinions about this issue a thousand times and I doubt if any of us have changed our minds, regardless of all the stories that have been written about this. My opinion remains the same, and it is this:

If there are 100 suspects in a murder and 99 out of those 100 agree to take a DNA test to prove their innocence, but one refuses, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference what that person's excuse is for not taking the test, he is automatically assumed to be guilty by the authorities and anyone in the public with an IQ above 70 (which I recognize applies to only about 10 percent of the people who post on this message board) regardless of your personal biases.

Every fighter from 140 to 154 has indicated a willingness to take the random drug tests to fight Mayweather and none of those fighters would earn a quarter of the money that Pacquaio would earn to face him. Pac's refusal to take the drug tests, regardless of his excuses, automatically makes him guilty in the eyes of anyone with any sense (again, I realize that this description does not apply to the majority of the people on this message board or 90 percent of the boxing writers like Dan Rafael and the yahoos at Yahoo Sports who rely solely on promoters and managers to provide them with everything that they print).
          This is why Manny refuses at first to take OST, you have to consider and understand that this two divas are on the same plane and level of superstardom, all the other fighters will do anything just to get this two in the ring regardless if they looses or even get's beaten to a pulp in the process... That's why Manny felt insulted at first when he was singled out to go through OST with Floyd, this was the first time that Floyd asked for the much strickter OST... But Manny as of late is already agreeing to the test, Floyd is just hyping it up to make the super-mega-fight happen in May next year...

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
            Floyd scared..you know why he scared..cause manny strong too strong. Hes the idol and he is better then michael Tyson and Jackson. He has his GED and that is enough for me to believe manny is the strongest congressman no one can beat manny he is de best.....*****s dont know anything about boxing all they do is watch it we know manny is the best we dont have to watch we just know..we do.
            Wapacman is da best!!!When Tiger woo found out Pac was going golfing, Tiger woo went on vacation cause he scared of the Wapacman. Pacman no need caddie and only plays with one golf stick cause he da best!!!!

Comment

• Can't wait after all u haters see what Money May is gna do to Ortits! Manny who? Money May equals Hall of Fame! The greatest defensive fighter of our era! 41 have tried and 41 have failed! Ready for 42! The guy just has to work his mind, he's so gifted that he just has to brush up on his god given skills! He's retitring undefeated and first ballot hall of fame!

Comment

• Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
                Can't wait after all u haters see what Money May is gna do to Ortits! Manny who? Money May equals Hall of Fame! The greatest defensive fighter of our era! 41 have tried and 41 have failed! Ready for 42! The guy just has to work his mind, he's so gifted that he just has to brush up on his god given skills! He's retitring undefeated and first ballot hall of fame!
                what floyd would do to ortiz has got nothing to do with the topic...

floyd dropping off pac's name is just a hype up for floyd's upcoming fight with victor...

i may be wrong, floyd vs vic might not yet be doing well on the sales so they're dragging pac's name in the air here and there....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                  Did he or did Arum?

I mean seriously? Even after the person says it PUBLICLY, people still claim he didn't.

Comment

• Mayweather started a rumor and it has been easier for his remaining fans to believe it rather than the obvious fact.

Mayweather is just scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
                      Mayweather started a rumor and it has been easier for his remaining fans to believe it rather than the obvious fact.

Mayweather is just scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      What is the obvious fact?

Comment

Working...
                      X