No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez vs Arce: Joe Cortez Selected as The Third Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez vs Arce: Joe Cortez Selected as The Third Man

According to the Nevada State Athletic Commission, Joe Cortez has been selected to referee the WBO super bantamweight championship fight between the title holder Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. and former three division champion Jorge Arce.

[Click Here To Read More]

they gotta make sure vazquez wins this one. arums making sure of this.

Comment

Smoger would be a better ref for this fight.

Comment

¿Why does it refer to Arce as a 3 division champion?& in other articles they keep referring to Arce to same way when Arce is actually a 3 time world champion in 2 divisions...He 1st was WBO Light Flyweight Champion, then WBC Light Flyweight Champion then he went up in weight to become the WBO Super Flyweight Champion..At flyweight he had the WBC(bull s h i t)INTERIM title, that even thou they also have to pay sanctioning fees, IT IS NOT AN OFFICIAL WORLD TITLE!!!It's just another way for these LEECH ORGANISMS to suck money out of the fighters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          I agree!!.............

Comment

I dont like refs with there own slogans.

"Im firm but fair"

Go away Cortez.

Comment

Cortez will **** it up, he is too old

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Agreed but Smoger is strictly East Coast nowadays..

Comment

What no Tony Weeks?

Shame

Cortez is the world's most questionable referee

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                    ¿Why does it refer to Arce as a 3 division champion?& in other articles they keep referring to Arce to same way when Arce is actually a 3 time world champion in 2 divisions...He 1st was WBO Light Flyweight Champion, then WBC Light Flyweight Champion then he went up in weight to become the WBO Super Flyweight Champion..At flyweight he had the WBC(bull s h i t)INTERIM title, that even thou they also have to pay sanctioning fees, IT IS NOT AN OFFICIAL WORLD TITLE!!!It's just another way for these LEECH ORGANISMS to suck money out of the fighters!!!
                    I agree that they look for ways to get sanctioning fees but Arce won the title and defended it. Donaire won an interm title the same way at 115. Maidana just won at 140 versus Morales.

Comment

Working...
                    X