Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mayweather vs cotto. .a tune-up fight for PBF b4 Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Arum feeds Cotto to Floyd, then it's a clear duck by team Pacquiao.
    Why is Arum willing to work with Floyd with Cotto, but not so easy with Pacquiao?

Comment

wifebeater will just go back on vacation until the IRS comes looking for his azz again. then he'll fight another tune up.

Comment

What are you guys getting excited about? Cotto still lives in Puerto Rico!!!!

Comment

Any sensible boxing fan knows this fight isnt happening, People can throw out immature comments like "Mayweather said Cotto lives in Puerto Rico" all they want but the fact is until Mayweather and Arum somehow sort out their differences then we still wouldnt see him against any Arum fighter.

Comment

Floyd ain't fightin until he needs money. His best days are over and he knows it. He's a part time fighter who only comes back to cash out, then he'll be gone again.

Comment

At 154 Cotto isn't a tune-up for Floyd.I'll be the 1st to say,I think the fight goes the distance & if Floyd expects an easy night,he'll be in for a monstrous surprise.

Comment

Cotto is not a tune-up fight, he will give it all in that fight, Fantasy Fight the only way i can see these if i play Fight Night

Comment

Floyd is the superior fighter, but he's no monster like Pac and Margs. I say Cotto makes it a fight and loses in a close SD or close UD. Not a beating by any measure...

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                    Floyd is the superior fighter, but he's no monster like Pac and Margs. I say Cotto makes it a fight and loses in a close SD or close UD. Not a beating by any measure...
                    You don't have to be a monster to bust-up Cotto.

Is Judah a monster??

Clottey??

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                      I wouldn't mind a Cotto fight at 154, as a tune up for Martinez.

Really though, for a fighter who says he wants his fights to be like the superbowl of boxing, only once a year, all this tune up talk shouldn't be happening. Unless he plans a tune up once a year until he retires.
                      U gotta stay tuned up when ur vacationing. That's how u pick up the chicks...

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                      Not this **** again, Floyd is fighting nobody as a tune up for a fight with nobody.
                      LMAO best post of the day

Comment

Working...
                      X