Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    ur an idiot.........he was busted up. GET A LIFE
    You are such a moron.

He said it was tough for 4 rounds and then a one-sided beatdown, which it was.

Also, I find it amusing you telling people to get a life when all you seem to do is post on here all day.

Comment

Originally posted by The_FLash View Post
      If you really believe that Pac wasnt tested with the Cotto fight, you have bad judging skills.
      Chill. Pac was never in trouble during that fight. after cotto got knocked down by that left, pac basically chased him down the rest of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        The first four rounds were.
        You call that a war? It was more like a test of nerves and a few flurries here and there. Not even close to a war. That word is being severely overused these days.

Originally posted by The_FLash View Post
        If you really believe that Pac wasnt tested with the Cotto fight, you have bad judging skills.
        You're the one with bad judgement if you think Pacquiao was tested for more than a few moments in that fight. He ate those uppercuts like they were dinner, and practically begged Cotto to bodyshot him. That wasn't a test. More like a hard sparring session.

I'll say it again - Cotto didn't test Pacquiao AT ALL. Just because he was cut and bruised up doesn't mean anything. One only needs to look at the Clottey fight. Was he tested there, because of the state of his face afterwards? No!

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
          How about you fuck off, you jumped little shit? Pacquiao was not tested in the Cotto fight. It wasn't even close to being a war.
          i didnt say it was a war dumb poop.

i said it was a competitive one. close to being a war. pac was busted up and had to work for his money son

Comment

i didnt say it was a war dumb poop.
            See below for an answer to your idiocy (in addition to the childishness you've displayed above).

i said it was a competitive one. close to being a war. pac was busted up and had to work for his money son
            It wasn't remotely close to being a war. Clottey busted up Pacquiao even worse, but does that mean Pacquiao had to "work" a lot in that fight? No.

The only thing with which Cotto troubled Pacquiao was that jab he landed in the first 10 seconds of the fight. After that, there was no war and Pacquiao had no problems at all.

Comment

See below for an answer to your idiocy (in addition to the childishness you've displayed above).

It wasn't remotely close to being a war. Clottey busted up Pacquiao even worse, but does that mean Pacquiao had to "work" a lot in that fight? No.

The only thing with which Cotto troubled Pacquiao was that jab he landed in the first 10 seconds of the fight. After that, there was no war and Pacquiao had no problems at all.
              Mate, the best method of shutting down losers like this is to ignore them altogether.

You seem like too smart a poster to be wasting your time like this.

I'm pretty sure Pac got a bump on his eye in the David Diaz fight, guess that was also a war.

Comment

dhude you really need to learn more about boxing. pac even said it was a war from what i heard.

get a life man

Comment

If Margo can't switch gears and opts to fight in one dimension, he's likely to lose again. He needs to show way more hunger than Clottey to have a chance.

Comment

Pacquiao intentionally tested himself with Cotto's strength in the first few rounds, which is why he paid no attention to Roach and Buboy's directions when he stood against the ropes. Once he figured out Cotto, he went at it. Done.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                      Mate, the best method of shutting down losers like this is to ignore them altogether.

You seem like too smart a poster to be wasting your time like this.
                      Haha, I know. It really does seem like a waste even trying to talk serious boxing around here sometimes, when there's such an infestation of invertebrates around...

This was meant to be a good little discussion about whether Pacquaio will get tested by anyone since the Marquez fight (perhaps that re-rematch needs to happen after all?), but look what it's descended into. :eyeroll:

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                      I'm pretty sure Pac got a bump on his eye in the David Diaz fight, guess that was also a war.
                      But of course(!) :laff2:

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                      Pacquiao intentionally tested himself with Cotto's strength in the first few rounds, which is why he paid no attention to Roach and Buboy's directions when he stood against the ropes. Once he figured out Cotto, he went at it. Done.
                      Keyword there being "tested himself". At all times he was in control during those exchanges, and knew what he had to do when Cotto was supposedly giving him a hard time.

Comment

Working...
                      X