This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
    I use to like Neymar but he seems content to be playing in such a garbage league. It's shocking cause there are times where he gets locked up vs those bums.

It's no surprise he looks like ****. He hasn't improved much since I first saw him in that yank friendly in 2010. He was ass in copa america and Olympics and will be ass in 2014 WC.
    All his sponsorships in Brazil run up to the World cup, he's their posterboy so it makes sense that he'd stay there till after that tournament then come to Europe after it.

Comment

• Poor defending from England.

Great finish for the leveller. Should be 2-1.

Great to see Rooney screwing at them there.

Comment

• Great finish Lamps.

Comment

• Lampard is still quality, Chelsea are crazy if they let him go.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            And Neymar can't even score against England
            England >>>>>>>>>>>> Austria

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
              Bale scoring one past the mighty Austria. Absolutely majestic.

Jack Wilshere looking world class as usual.
              Remember Bale is playing in a poor team at international level. I would imagine you havent seen the goal yet so you cant really comment.

Wilshere has been world class tonight? Not sure if you have beem watching the game lol. Been pretty average even against a poor Brazilian midfield

Comment

• Milner is a Ford Mondeo, Cleverley a Ford Mustang, Wilshere a Rolls Royce.

Comment

• I thought Oscar was the best midfielder on the pitch.

Comforting to see Cahill and Luiz are still dodgy for their national sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                    Remember Bale is playing in a poor team at international level. I would imagine you havent seen the goal yet so you cant really comment.

Wilshere has been world class tonight? Not sure if you have beem watching the game lol. Been pretty average even against a poor Brazilian midfield
                    Austria is just as good as Wales. Two bum countries, you can't use that excuse.

Wilshere was brilliant the first half, didn't do much the 2nd.

Comment

• Wilshere gave away a penalty if Ronaldinho scored it i don't think he would have got man of the match.

Comment

Working...
                      X