Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question... I was driving home and saw this stripper that I am really cool with...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    LOL That's her stage name yeah. Not her real name.
    Yeah thats her stage name... She told me her real name and showed my her Minn D.L. but I was too faded to remember....

Comment

• Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      Dawg, I am a man, that works all day, gots money ion the bank, is buying a new house, got a good chick on my side.

If you think some weak **** such ass editing and photoshopping photos on the net is gonna bother me, you got me ****ed up.

I grew up in the barrio, the whitest one there, getting in fights all the time, getting picked on....

Thats hard.. That hurts to the heart... Getting jumped, fighting because I was "el guero".... This internet **** is nothing... I turn off my CPU and move right along to the next thing...

You seem to take it a bit more serious...

By the way, why talk **** to me? I have never said anything negative towards you... Why talk ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        She works at Gold Cup on 290.... Her name is Envy....
        LOL some of them bitches at the Gold Club aren't that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          those are the exact same words that Flawless says to the mirror in the morning
          Holy.... ****. LMAAAAAOOOOO... "Must spread karma around...."

Comment

• If you wanted to **** her, then **** yeah you should have stopped. If not, out of respect for your fiance, then you did the right thing.

From the sounds of it, you did everything right to put yourself into position to **** her, up until the last part.

Comment

• LOL, what exactly sparked this massive feud between Shawn and HTown? I know Shawn is a bit of a **** but something has gotta have started it.

Comment

Working...
              X