No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sakio Bika: I'm Ready To Face Carl Froch in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sakio Bika: I'm Ready To Face Carl Froch in Las Vegas

SAKIO BIKA has begged Carl Froch to keep fighting and promised he will deliver his Las Vegas dream.

The WBC super-middleweight champion was ringside at Wembley on Saturday to watch Froch knock George Groves out as he retained his IBF and WBA belts.

And Bika, 35, is desperate for a shot at Froch as he knows it could be his biggest pay day after seeing the Nottingham man pick up around £8m for beating Groves.

Froch is considering retirement after Saturday's sensational win but would be tempted to fight on if he gets a money-spinning bout on the famous Strip.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sakio's best bet would be to get on the undercard against DeGale.

Comment

If he fights anyone in Vegas, it'll be Jr.

Comment

Hearn already said in his last interview that that fight won't happen, unlucky Sakio.

Comment

Be fun to watch while it lasts.

Froch wins it.

Comment

Froch doesn't really hold the WBA belt. He is merely their "regular" champion not their "super champion."

Comment

from the same site that said floyd fighting Danny

http://www.laceupboxing.com/jleon-lo...mp-sakio-bika/

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                from the same site that said floyd fighting Danny

http://www.laceupboxing.com/jleon-lo...mp-sakio-bika/
                I wouldn't be surprised, that's what Haymon signed Bika for, to give title shots to these TMT prospects. Could have been Jack if he didn't get sparked

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  I wouldn't be surprised, that's what Haymon signed Bika for, to give title shots to these TMT prospects. Could have been Jack if he didn't get sparked
                  probably, but that's the same with most guys who have titles needing a big push

Comment

Bika and Solimon will have a long line of suitors since they have belts and seem to be the easiest champs to knock off

Comment

Working...
                    X