Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did marquez KO proved his better than pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
    If Marquez was as fast and explosive as PAC and had better legs what you think will happen to the world of boxing? His technical mind is too good
    "IF" is the game changer
    which marquez does not have
    and pac happens to have

marquez is just superior to pac in counter punching ability
    but in over all pac has more superiority againts marquez in other aspects, example the one u mentioned, speed and explosiveness, reflexes

as i said to my first post
    counter punching = A+ for marquez, A for pac
    Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 04-19-2014, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Thanks for making me laugh. I was actually going more for Marquez than Manny in that fight because for one, I wanted to see him make it a fight and come back but also because I like Marquez.

From Manny's angle, Marquez could have been viewed as not down as he was on his knees and being held by the ropes and one hand.

No ref would have DQed Manny on that play.

but to compare that to the judge making a mistake on the number of knockdowns and hence a mistake on the score is laughable.
      What is laughable is the response in your answer with JMM legs on the mat but some how Pac couldn't see because of the angle WHEN HE WAS LOOKING DOWN ON JMM THEN PAC MAKES A SILGHT PAUES AND POPS HIM
      GET THE FOCK OUT OF HERE CLOWN .Pac could have been disqualified IT WAS A BLUNT FOUL it should have merit a point being taken away at most PERIOD. cut the crap your kind always bring up the judges error but never bring up the ref error how convenient IT GOES BOTH WAYS CLOWN

Comment

Yes he is more skilled, Pacquiao more talented athletically.

Comment

Also Marquez is 40.. 35 year old Marquez would have beat Bradley.

Comment

Marquez is to pacquiao what norton was to ali

Comment

More skilled at counter punching.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                What is laughable is the response in your answer with JMM legs on the mat but some how Pac couldn't see because of the angle WHEN HE WAS LOOKING DOWN ON JMM THEN PAC MAKES A SILGHT PAUES AND POPS HIM
                GET THE FOCK OUT OF HERE CLOWN .Pac could have been disqualified IT WAS A BLUNT FOUL it should have merit a point being taken away at most PERIOD. cut the crap your kind always bring up the judges error but never bring up the ref error how convenient IT GOES BOTH WAYS CLOWN
                Stop being bias.

Officially it was a knock down but .... Marquez was NOT down except for his hand that touched the canvas. Marquez was NOT completely down as you are making it sound.

1:20 min mark

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  "IF" is the game changer
                  which marquez does not have
                  and pac happens to have

marquez is just superior to pac in counter punching ability
                  but in over all pac has more superiority againts marquez in other aspects, example the one u mentioned, speed and explosiveness, reflexes

as i said to my first post
                  counter punching = A+ for marquez, A for pac
                  All Pacquiao has is speed and explosiveness, everything else Marquez has and is superior in, especially where in counts, the mental aspect.

Pacquiao does not throw uppercut combinations, working off a jab and right hand like Marquez does, where it is usually generated off a counter. Marquez also feints his opponents in to things.

Comment

Working...
                  X