Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man this thread made a lot of people pretty mad. Mostly Floyd fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thaibox View Post
      First off... I do not believe in hitting a woman in any way other than her coming at me with a knife or a situation where I HAVE to defend myself. With that being said there are 2 people who know what REALLY happened with Floyd and this woman and that's them. She could have been hitting him first, she could have been flipping out and trying to kick him in the balls, it's easy to judge someone when you weren't there and don't know all of what happened. Quite obviously you don't like Floyd and that's fine, but Corrales was a woman beater and people rooted for him and mourn his death and such. Perhaps Floyd has changed... maybe not. I like the guys skill in the ring. I don't like him outside of the ring to much though.

It's the same with manny... he tried to play good guy all of those years he was banging other women behind his wife's back, fighting animals, gambling, etc. all the while telling everyone about God and all of that. It's hypocritical in all honesty. You can hurt someone physically, but cheating on your Wife does even more damage IMO. Physical wounds will heal, mental ones take a much longer time and sometimes never heal. Here again though, it's that same double standard that everyone blames Floyd for what he did, but says nothing about manny.

Put it this way, when it comes to manny and using, if you would betray your Wife and kids, you'd use PED's in a sport.

I want to see Floyd's skill in the ring, If Robert were to win... hey, that's great for him. He's a good family man and would deserve the win, I just like to see a skilled boxer.
      What kind of man has to have sex with a prostitute? Bring home hiv or aids to his wife. Especially those dirty whores in places like manilla and taiwan. Uggh filthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        What kind of man has to have sex with a prostitute? Bring home hiv or aids to his wife. Especially those dirty whores in places like manilla and taiwan. Uggh filthy.
        Are you saying after Floyd beat his wife he went to the Manila and Taiwan and caught aids from a male prostitute? Oh thats gross. Thanks for the info though!

Comment

• I think hitting women is wrong too, but your only bringing this whole topic up to discredit Floyd because you have a strange bias against him. Who gives a **** what they do in their personal lives, I like watching them fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
            Are you saying after Floyd beat his wife he went to the Manila and Taiwan and caught aids from a male prostitute? Oh thats gross. Thanks for the info though!
            No I'm on my phone and quoted wrong post. Manny has sex with hookers. That's nasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
              I really don't have anything against Floyd.

One thing I've noticed however: about 80% of the hate directed towards the Klitschkos and other boxers I like comes from Floyd fans.

For example, Big Dunn says neither Klitschko is an ATG top 200 heavyweight.

The day they start respecting the fighters I like, on that day I'll start respecting Floyd.
              The hate is directed toward you because you are a known to be somewhat of a racist going back years tunney. Whenever anyone makes a constructive point about the klits or points out the hwt divison is at its worst you don't debate them you say the only reason they feel that way is because the klits are white.

You make it hard for anyone to give the klits any credit because unless they say they are the greatest ever then here you come with your BS!

Comment

Many of your favorite fighters have had sex with hookers, and you know that.

Are you Leonard Ellerbe?
                Yes they have. Gatti told me a great story on the plane ride back from odh bhop. But you made a thread about floyd getting into a fight with josie harris and how you coudnt root for him. Cool. But you rooted for manny after he had sex with prostitutes. That's just as bad and posters are calling you on it.

Comment

• When in doubt, cry racism and bring up Manny Pacquiao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    No I'm on my phone and quoted wrong post. Manny has sex with hookers. That's nasty.
                    Ive seen some pretty fine ass prostitutes. Especially big money call girls. Ive never seen any news or evidence of Manny Pacquiao Sleeping with hookers. If he did with all the millions he has im sure he would pay good money for a good one and not a 5.00 whore.

Comment

Rich married men often have sex with women other than their wives.

Very few famous men can say no to a good-looking woman, it's a common male weakness: Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods, Evander Holyfield, etc.

Most men don't beat their wives though. I never have.

No one is perfect, but few men are really scumbags. Savvy?
                      i agree. I would rather sleep with another woman than beat my wife. Hell not only was Floyd beating his wife he was sleeping with another woman as well. Thats even worst.

Comment

Working...
                      X