Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't say I don't expect this kind of thread, and you guys have a right to do this since the Pac fans have been so vicious over the years but....

I don't see the humour in it simply because I boxed and train now and boxing is a sport where men die in. So for me, I respect Manny and think he's one of the classiest boxers ever and even though his fan base hasn't acted the same way, I choose to respect him.

Some of them are funny though, I can't lie. For me though, I choose to give more respect to an ATG in Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I can't say I don't expect this kind of thread, and you guys have a right to do this since the Pac fans have been so vicious over the years but....

I don't see the humour in it simply because I boxed and train now and boxing is a sport where men die in. So for me, I respect Manny and think he's one of the classiest boxers ever and even though his fan base hasn't acted the same way, I choose to respect him.

Some of them are funny though, I can't lie. For me though, I choose to give more respect to an ATG in Manny Pacquiao.
      Lighten up bro, Manny isn't dead. His career maybe over but the man is alive and well. If you can't see the humor in all these pics then, nothing can make you laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I can't say I don't expect this kind of thread, and you guys have a right to do this since the Pac fans have been so vicious over the years but....

It is not Pacquaio at least to me that makes a thread like this outstanding and even me putting him getting cold ****ed in my sig. It is what is bolded in your quote the main reason why. Worst fan base in boxing and it is not even close. Keep this thread up fellas I am loving it.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                  Lighten up bro, Manny isn't dead. His career maybe over but the man is alive and well. If you can't see the humor in all these pics then, nothing can make you laugh.
                  Did you not read the part where I said some of them where funny?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X