Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Source: Peterson Tests Positive For Synthetic Testosterone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely shocked and gutted about this. Shocked because out of all the fighters many suspect to be on PED's, Lamont would be one of the last one's you'd think and gutted because i couldn't wait for this fight, was one of the fights i was looking forward to most.

However, im gonna hold fire on this. I'll wait till more news comes out about this, still in shock at the moment.

One thing i will say though, as a few have already mentioned, if this was Khan that was tested positive he would have already been slaughtered and this thread would be close to 100 pages full of everyone killing him. No one would be waiting for any more facts to come out for him, that's for sure.

And im not even gonna try and imagine what the reaction would be like if it was Pacquiao. This forum would explode into, as Mike Tyson would call it, Bolivian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Absolutely shocked and gutted about this. Shocked because out of all the fighters many suspect to be on PED's, Lamont would be one of the last one's you'd think and gutted because i couldn't wait for this fight, was one of the fights i was looking forward to most.

However, im gonna hold fire on this. I'll wait till more news comes out about this, still in shock at the moment.

One thing i will say though, as a few have already mentioned, if this was Khan that was tested positive he would have already been slaughtered and this thread would be close to 100 pages full of everyone killing him. No one would be waiting for any more facts to come out for him, that's for sure.

And im not even gonna try and imagine what the reaction would be like if it was Pacquiao. This forum would explode into, as Mike Tyson would call it, Bolivian.
      Glad you pointed that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Glad you pointed that out.
        It may have been obvious but is it not true?

Do you think anyone on here would be giving Khan or any Roach fighter the benefit of the doubt?

I doubt there would be many.

Comment

• ehh just blame it on the handler... it worked for ryan braun

Comment

• Worst thing is that this fight might go on even with this positive test

Comment

• The guy failed his A sample in March and his B sample in April, now people are questioning if Lamont knew he was being tested how could he be so stupid?

Simple repeat offenders get sloppy. He must have surely got away with it in the past otherwise there would be no way you'd start a cycle of test knowing you'd be tested.
              Last edited by komodo; 05-08-2012, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• The fact that he trained a week after Khan fight in Dec means he must have tried cycling it off by fight time.

Comment

• This just really makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by komodo View Post
                    The guy failed his A sample in March and his B sample in April, now people are questioning if Lamont knew he was being tested how could he be so stupid?

Simple repeat offenders get sloppy. He must have surely got away with it in the past otherwise there would be no way you'd start of cycle of test knowing you'd be tested.
                    This is very true, he Probably fcuked up his cycling and didn't mask it like he was suppose to

It actually takes Alot to "fail" a drug test...you have to fail more then one sample to be considered positive. You get Alot of head way and Peterson just str8 fcuked up

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      This is very true, he Probably fcuked up his cycling and didn't mask it like he was suppose to

It actually takes Alot to "fail" a drug test...you have to fail more then one sample to be considered positive. You get Alot of head way and Peterson just str8 fcuked up
                      Normally you'd go on a cycle of test for a minimum of 4-6 weeks to notice the benefits then jump on PCT. From what I understrand it was a urine sample which tested positive so Lamont could have well used a masking agent to cover the blood side of testing and got sloppy with the urine side.

Still waiting for more news, test is usaually stacked with over substances in a cycle so if Lamont did stack it the test hasn't shown up anything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X