Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme vs Brandon Rios... make it happen !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Dulorme vs Brandon Rios... make it happen !!!

I will like to see this fight next now that Rios and Gamboa is out. Rios should be a natural 147 pounder but he chooses to drain himself to feast on much smaller men. It is said he walks around 175, he should man up and test himself against the best prospect in boxing in Dulorme. Lets see if he is really man enough to take such a challenge or is he just all mouth which I believe he is.

Dulorme KO's Rios in 4 rds or less. If Antillon was able to hurt him Dulorme will totally destroy him.

HBO should really push for this fight

No, it won't be that easy. Rios won't get sparked that easy & he may have too much experience to begin with. Remember Dulorme is still rising. Rios was a champ & he's still undefeated. Show him some respect. 4 rounds or less my a$$.,

Comment

Give Dulorme a little more seasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Give Dulorme a little more seasoning.
        i honestly dont think he needs it. rios is pretty tailor made for dulorme. and dulorme is bigger than rios. itd be a tough fight for rios to win imo. dulorme is quite imprssive, and i kno its jumping the gun but i expect him to be a top fighter some day.

Comment

If you would have cared for Rios's well being, you would not have made this thread.

I respect Rios's chin and heart so Im gonna say Dulorme wins a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthookrightup View Post
            I will like to see this fight next now that Rios and Gamboa is out. Rios should be a natural 147 pounder but he chooses to drain himself to feast on much smaller men. It is said he walks around 175, he should man up and test himself against the best prospect in boxing in Dulorme. Lets see if he is really man enough to take such a challenge or is he just all mouth which I believe he is.

Dulorme KO's Rios in 4 rds or less. If Antillon was able to hurt him Dulorme will totally destroy him.

HBO should really push for this fight
            . I think you mean Acosta it will be a good fight but Thomas is still a prospect and growing. He probably be a 154 punder by time rio moves up. Acosta had the right style to beat Rios he just gassed out..

Comment

Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
              . I think you mean Acosta it will be a good fight but Thomas is still a prospect and growing. He probably be a 154 punder by time rio moves up. Acosta had the right style to beat Rios he just gassed out..
              he gassed out and he was much smaller. dulorme is the opposite. this fight wont happen any time soon, but dulorme has the goods no doubt.

Comment

Rios probably won't have that chin any more once he moves up

Comment

Its funny saying rios should take a fight that Dulorme would never take

Rios stops Dulorme now because he's never had anything body pressure him non stop. Guy like Rios are a young inexperienced fighters worst enemy

But in a year if it happens i def see Dulorme winning

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    i honestly dont think he needs it. rios is pretty tailor made for dulorme. and dulorme is bigger than rios. itd be a tough fight for rios to win imo. dulorme is quite imprssive, and i kno its jumping the gun but i expect him to be a top fighter some day.

I agree, to beat Rios Dulorme doesnt need any seasoning, Against Pac and May tahts another story he needs more fight before he steps up to that class, but I will bet everything I have that he KO's Rios easy right now, nothing that I have seen from Rios will led me to believe that he will trouble Duorme. It will be easy work.

Comment

Working...
                    X