No announcement yet.

Words that you hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Is this bullshit even allowed? Should be a mandate. Death by flaming rocket propelled chainsaw.
    The only people who say it are girls or I fuckin swear, it'd be an instant punch in the chest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Right!!!!!!!!!!!! They dumb ass aint even knowin that the phrase is based off:

Sometimes Jay-Z's listeners are too gotdamn simple for his lyrics.

precisely! there clueless as to where the word originated from however use it as if they invented it. lol we can thank the Kardashians for that.

Comment

• As far as the kitty vs catty corner debate, I work in the household goods relocation business. (I.E. I'm a dumb ass mover.)

Now, one of the things that really pisses me off is, when a customer tries to have me get all feng shui, home designer, and starts asking me about how I should set up their furniture.

Stupid bish, I just lugged up your 1 trillion pound concert piano up a three flight spiral staircase, and you want to know if your amoire would look better kitty corner in your 18th bedroom?

DA FUCK OUT MAH FAAACEEE.

Comment

• "I swear to God."

Hate when people say that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            "I swear to God."

it bothers me when they say it like...

Eye Sweaaa Gaaaaaa!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by codey View Post
              precisely! there clueless as to where the word originated from however use it as if they invented it. lol we can thank the Kardashians for that.
              Yep. And Im hopin those heifers blow up to 350 lbs each, so they can fall off the face of the earth before they destroy it any further. Atleast they aint reproducing(except Courtney is the only one who's got a trace of common sense). The day Kim or Khloe drops a baby, will be the day the United States IQ collectively drops to 42.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                "I swear to God."

I fucked the Khaleesi in the ass, swear to God.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  it bothers me when they say it like...

Eye Sweaaa Gaaaaaa!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    I fucked the Khaleesi in the ass, swear to God.
                    I will let this go... Next time..?

I'm gonna set 'Poochie' on you..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      As far as the kitty vs catty corner debate, I work in the household goods relocation business. (I.E. I'm a dumb ass mover.)

Now, one of the things that really pisses me off is, when a customer tries to have me get all feng shui, home designer, and starts asking me about how I should set up their furniture.

Stupid bish, I just lugged up your 1 trillion pound concert piano up a three flight spiral staircase, and you want to know if your amoire would look better catty corner in your 18th bedroom?

DA FUCK OUT MAH FAAACEEE.
                      Fixed it before you turned yankie-doodle-dandy highsidity fancy pantsy on me.

Oh yea. I almost forgot. I like the word "newfangled". I use that quite a bit as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X