Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How highly do you rate Professor Green, I find difficult to look elsewhere in terms..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
    Stop it.....
    Great argument.

You saying a 6 foot 6 behemoth with a wingspan of 198 cm and knockout power in both hands would lose to a cruiserweight?>

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Great argument.

You saying a 6 foot 6 behemoth with a wingspan of 198 cm and knockout power in both hands would lose to a cruiserweight?>
      I didn't say that. I think it's useless to hypothesise with these fantasy fights. Joe Louis is a greater heavyweight fighter no matter who would win in a one-on-one.

Comment

I didn't say that. I think it's useless to hypothesise with these fantasy fights. Joe Louis is a greater heavyweight fighter no matter who would win in a one-on-one.
        It's a fact though.

Humans have advanced in every single aspect of sport. Literally every sport.

Can you name a tennis player from the 60's 70's who would stand a chance against Roger Federer?.

The German team that won the World Cup would straight up flip the bird at Pele's World Cup winning teams.

And so on.

But for some reason we're supposed to believe this isn't the case in boxing lol.

We need to stop with this nostalgic garbage in boxing.

Comment

It's a fact though.

Can you name a tennis player from the 60's 70's who would stand a chance against Roger Federer?.

The German team that won the World Cup would straight up flip the bird at Pele's World Cup winning teams.

And so on.

But for some reason we're supposed to believe this isn't the case in boxing lol.

When i try and tell the haters that Justin Bieber is our generations Tupack Shakur people always come with that nostalgia garbage.

Look at the similarities between the two, both young urban POETS who got in with the wrong crowd, get involved in thugging as we now see Justin has become in recent times, all while releasing true gangsta rap classics.

The similarities between the two are endless yet nostalgia keeps people from admitting to it.

Miss me with that BS homies, i'm just keeping it one hunnid or as the homies from the past used to say keeping it real.

Comment

It's a fact though.

And so on.

I don't care who'd win in a contest.

Comment

Is this foreal? Some of you guys are saying this annoying sounding Brit is better than tupac? And is in any discussion of greats? I just listened to this clown, holy **** he's terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Is this foreal? Some of you guys are saying this annoying sounding Brit is better than tupac? And is in any discussion of greats? I just listened to this clown, holy **** he's terrible.
                A Canadian insulting a British accent is the definition of ironic .

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  As a Brit I wish to distance myself from these clowns.

Comment

lol.......

Comment

As a Brit I wish to distance myself from these clowns.
                      Same, can't tell if they're being serious or not though

Comment

Working...
                      X