Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) Kevin Johnson working with Jeff Mayweather before his fight with Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO) Kevin Johnson working with Jeff Mayweather before his fight with Tyson Fury

Very dangerous fight for Tyson. Kingpin is already in shape. If he can get in and land those combinations Jeff is showing him, it's going to be a long night for Fury. Tyson isn't going to be landing ****.

Comment

what are peoples views on jeff mayweather as a trainer

Comment

dude can move well, but his right hand still looks like tremendous ****, he hasn't been working on that

Comment

Johnson got skills but he's got the "I'm too cool to throw punches" syndrome. Either he really wins the fight but gets robbed or he loses due to inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Very dangerous fight for Tyson. Kingpin is already in shape. If he can get in and land those combinations Jeff is showing him, it's going to be a long night for Fury. Tyson isn't going to be landing ****.
            And yet expect the haters to give Fury no credit when he wins clearly

Johnson will claim he was robbed and "schooled" fury by slipping a few punches and not throwing anything back

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              And yet expect the haters to give Fury no credit when he wins clearly

Johnson will claim he was robbed and "schooled" fury by slipping a few punches and not throwing anything back
              I am not a Fury fan -at all- but haven't seen too many people try to discredit Johnson outside of saying he fought scared against Wlad. He offered to fight Mitchell for $1 for a reason. If Fury KOs Johnson, he will get some serious props from people who matter.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I am not a Fury fan -at all- but haven't seen too many people try to discredit Johnson outside of saying he fought scared against Wlad. He offered to fight Mitchell for $1 for a reason. If Fury KOs Johnson, he will get some serious props from people who matter.
                You mean Vitali. And the way he confronted Mitchell was funny as hell. "Seth Mitchell? I want that ass, no ****"

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  You mean Vitali. And the way he confronted Mitchell was funny as hell. "Seth Mitchell? I want that ass, no ****"

Haha, indeed. While I was writing that sentence, my mind wandered to Haye fighting Wladimir.

Kevin Johnson is a funny mother****er, look forward to the bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Neither of these two would even survive Arreola, but Johnson can UD Mitchell easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X