No announcement yet.

Cotto fans. All 42 were motivated, all 42 failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
    Floyd is the man. Cotto's a good fighter. He has proven his worth before he came across 2 cheaters. Deep down inside, a warrior still resides in him. He just needs to dig deep and pull it out. I won't say he has no chance of winning but he's not the betting favorite.When Manny makes fights look easy, it's because his team has managed to sap the energy of the fighter by making him agree to a weight limitation. .
    Cottos energy wasnt sapped against Clottey so why didnt he perform like a great fighter should do? If he cant perform against Margarito and Clottey at 147 why should he perform at 147 against Pac. Why are you using the CW as an excuse?

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    Still waiting on that link where Floyd said he lost to Castillo because of his shoulder.
    Of course Floyd lost because of the shoulder. You dont think someone as good as FLoyd would lose if he had 2 good shoulders do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Are you capable of making a post/thread that doesn't involve giving Floyd a verbal blow-job? :thinking9:
      Floyd is my favorite fighter. So yeah. I'm going to talk about him more than any other fighters. So what? This guys all mad for no reason. Calm down dude, its a forum.

Comment

Working...
      X