Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes or no: Thurmans power would have Pacquiao on Queer Street.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thurman can put any ww on queer street, dude is a big puncher

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Now obviously, Thurman couldn't outbox Pac over the course of 12-roinds. Really only arguably 2 boxers have ever been able to do that.

However, does Thurman possess the kind of power to land a shot off the back foot and put Pac on Queer St?

If yes, do you think Thurman would be able to make that happen if they fought?
      If he lands flush...maybe but Id like to see KTs power against top level welterweight opponents, till then he is untested and his power against faded or shot fighters doesn't count

Comment

Thurman would probably put Pac to sleep if he landed flush.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Both can hurt each other
          Bingo. Honestly, I imagine if Thurman connects on anyone they'll be hurt pretty bad if not out.

Comment

Before the knockout I think it's a fact that Manny had a great chin..do we think that it's cracked now? I think he still has a great chin and can take big shots. Could Thurman catch him? Of course, but Mannys speed would give him crazy problems even know with Manny past his best.
            I'd love to see the fight as I'm a big fan of both guys and if Thurman beat him it would be a good passing of the torch to a young tough fighter.

Comment

of course,

as he can with any other welterweight

in other news, water is wet

Comment

Thurman would hurt any WW if he lands flush, but let him beat a B level fighter first. Not sold on Thurman yet.

Comment

YES Tim Bradley had him on shaky legs at one stage in the second fight

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    of course,

as he can with any other welterweight

in other news, water is wet
                    You gotta add that to your latest news column, "water is wet."

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Both can hurt each other
                      Negative, Thurman can ko PAC, but PAC can't hurt Thurman. That us the truth, once Thurman lands a flush shot PAC will be out, PAC has no real hard power at 147

Comment

Working...
                      X